Search results

1. .skye.

Will he call or try to get in touch

Now I'm actually glad there was no contact at all lol Thank you guys!
  2. .skye.

True that, I'm in his 3rd even though it's Saturn there.. Tikana? Where are you lol
  3. .skye.

Is this chart invalid?

Hey Tikana! Thank you for breaking it down for me.. I was looking at the chart and following your explanation. Reading you makes it seem so easy lol but it is really not. I have been learning a lot from you, so fear not if I bug you some more lol
  4. .skye.

Is this chart invalid?

I thought the querent's 9th is the other party's communication (3H)
  5. .skye.

Is this chart invalid?

Hi, why is that communications are 9H matter and not the 3rd? Thank you!
  6. .skye.

When will he contact me?

Hey! I try so hard to forget the state of the sky when asking a question but it's so difficult sometimes, you know? It's a vicious cycle to know about the transits all the time. Like I have been trying to cast a chart for a few days but I just can't seem to forget Mercury is in Pisces and now...
  7. .skye.

When will he contact me?

Moon is VOC but it's in Cancer right, so it's fair to judge the chart, yes? ..even though the AC is at 5 degree?
  8. .skye.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! It's just that a lot has happened.. Anyway, you guys were great! He did not call! There was no contact btw us. Thank you all so much and again, I sowwys!
  9. .skye.

Will I ever get married?

Thanks Lilly :)
  10. .skye.

Will I ever get married?

Could it be someone I worked with? It's a totally travel kind of job.
  11. .skye.

Will I ever get married?

I feel that way Tamara. But could you elaborate a little more on how you see that I've already met him? (just for my horary studies) You got that from the separating aspects btw our rulers? Thanks a whole bunch!
  12. .skye.

Will I ever get married?

Early degree AC and Moon.. I see theres a sextil between Saturn and the Sun but I'm not quite sure on this since its separating.. Also Pars of Fortune is falling on the 7th and theres a ****** opposition btw the Moon and the Sun.. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance x
  13. .skye.

WIll he call me within the next two months?

Looks like a yes. :biggrin:
  14. .skye.

Lunar eclipse in Cap on 26th June

[mod edit swear removed].. The next lunar eclipse is going to hit my natal Neptune in the 9th.. Pluto is rather close.. moving to my MC (*shivers*). The moon is also applying a trine to my natal Venus (5th) and a sextile to Saturn and Pluto (7th). I have no idea how this is going to play out...
  15. .skye.

Lunar Return, some notes?

Okay so in about a week or so i'm having my lunar return.. I was checking the chart and I need a little help on what events should I expect to happen for the next month or so. I'm not really sure if it's going to be interesting or not.. hopefully it will lol But I really am just looking foward...
  16. .skye.

Does he still

..Has feelings for me? I'm Jupiter and the Moon and he's Mercury. There are no aspects btw us or the Moon.. I also looked at the ruler of the 5th, Mars. Mars is square Mercury and is applying a trine to the AC. Looking at his 5th, his ruler (Venus) is making a trine to Jupiter but it's...
  17. .skye.

Thank you so much Tamara! I'm really trying to learn from you guys! *huggies*
  18. .skye.

Sorry! Re-posted question WITH Chart - Unfinished business in this relationsip?

First let's look for yall's rulers. She is Saturn in the 8th so I can see she is in great dispair :sad:, he is the Moon and there are no major aspects btw them. I could also look at Neptune since it's in her first. Now, the Moon is forming an applying aspect (unfortunately an opposition) to...
  19. .skye.

will i ever have a meaningful relationship???

Hey! You have to draw a chart and post here so we can look at :)
  20. .skye.

Hey there! So let me get this straight, a square here is showing a sort of contact because we are aspecting eachother. But since it's a square chances are it wont go smoothly. There might have some tension going on.. if there was no aspect btw our rulers it wouldn't have a contact right? And...