Search results

1. waybread

life prediction

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your own chart. There are stickies on this site that explain how to do this.
  2. waybread

Trump and Saturn

Let's look at Donald Trump's chart as both a personal and as a mundane chart, given his status as a former and perhaps future political leader. I don't see how transiting Saturn is going to help him or the nation. Mundanely, the 7th house represents political and economic relations with foreign...
  3. waybread

How to find your career in a chart

I'd say so, if it's in a house or conjunct a planet instrumental in your career. The P of F shows what goes well for you. Because it's just a point calculated arithmetically, it doesn't operate like a planet. It casts no orb. I wouldn't use it with minor aspects, or try to spin it out too much.
  4. waybread

Trump and Saturn

Umm, umm... wasn't this the Biden inauguration? Transiting Saturn conjunct the DC doesn't seem to me to be the happiest of transits, because it automatically opposes one's ascendant. Before it gets there, Saturn will square Trump's MC/IC axis. The 7th house ingress would also mean Saturn...
  5. waybread

Ukraine.

I think Oddity, Blackbery, and JA hate the United States. Seriously. Y'all can't say enough good about Big Brother Vladimir, or enough bad about the USA. A country exists as-is: not as some sort of wished-for mythological past that never existed. In contrast, I love the United States...
  6. waybread

NATO looking to destroy Serbia. NATO must be disbanded.

Ridiculous. Read up on Joseph Stalin's post-WW2 land-grab of eastern European countries. NATO responded to that. Figure out why none of Russia's former vassal states wanted to continue to lick Russia's boots after the break-up of the USSR in 1991. Maybe they knew something from first-hand...
  7. waybread

Ukraine.

Cheer up. folks. It looks like Putin finally looked at some maps of prevailing wind directions, and figured out that fallout from nuclear bombs dropped on Ukraine would wind up in his presidential palace...
  8. waybread

Ukraine.

David, if anyone in Russia would have access to intelligence reported by western media, let alone via Russian spy networks, it would be Vladimir Putin. (He's blocked it to ordinary Russians.) I think he's a sociopath who knows that 75,000 of his own soldiers have been killed or seriously...
  9. waybread

Of course, your favorite rightwing social media are eagerly spreading another disinformation campaign. https://balkaninsight.com/2022/08/01/social-media-disinformation-spreads-panic-about-kosovo-serbia-war/
  10. waybread

This is ridiculous. Are you referring to the Serbia-Kosovo war of 1998-1999? This started as a protest, and then a breakaway movement by ethnic Albanians, who are predominantly Muslim. NATO/the UN went in as peace-keeping forces. You may recall Serbia using rape of Kosovo women as a military...
  11. waybread

Ukraine.

Maybe the US should just invade Mexico, right? There's tons of government corruption, drug cartels control a lot of territory, and they're sending massive amounts of illegal drugs to the US. What do you say, folks?
  12. waybread

Ukraine.

Blackbery, I just opened militarynews.com and didn't see the "information" you copied. Can you post the actual link. I did find this Pentagon press conference: https://www.militarynews.com/multimedia/videos/pentagon-press-secretary-holds-briefing/video_034ddbc6-b118-11ec-beb5-1798243ab4fc.html
  13. waybread

Ukraine.

Oddity, I can't believe you're using Kremlin apparatchik Sergei Lavrov as an authority. If you believe those quotations, you're beyond being a Putin apologist now. The Russian language was never banned in Ukraine. The Ukrainian government never "promoted neo-Nazi theories." Ironically...
  14. waybread

What Will My Husband Look Like

Welcome to the forum. But you cannot force the oracle. Do you know that you will even get married? Leo is the sign on the cusp of your 7th house of marriage. This doesn't mean that you will find someone with strong Leo chart placements, just that people who exhibit attributes that are...
  15. waybread

What shows how we attract partners, i.e. "dating strategies"?

First of all, take a look at your natal chart. Would you like to post it? (The ones on the free charts pages at Astrodienst www.astro.com are the most legible.) Your chart would probably reveal some barriers that you feel internally that inhibit your finding your ideal woman and settling...
  16. waybread

Ukraine.

Oddity, I supported neither the US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. But nothing about them justifies Putin's bloodthirsty invasion of Ukraine. Minsk, schminsk. Nothing about that justifies Putin's bloodthirsty invasion of Ukraine. Let's talk about Russia's violation of international law...
  17. waybread

Ukraine.

Oddity, you have to read different sources and then triangulate among them. And then think about the source: is it directly from military analysists, or is it filtered by a politician who has a pony in that race? Or is it coming from some blogger who fancies himself as a credible news source...
  18. waybread

Do i have psychic abilities?

A lot of water in a birth chart can make someone intuitive and able to feel (empathize) with other people. Psychic ability can be inferred by looking at the vertex, one of the options at Astrodienst where you constructed your chart. Look for a planet either conjunct the vertex or in a septile...
  19. waybread

Do i have psychic abilities?

I think moon- Jupiter-Neptune in your 9th house of religion and sun-Mercury in the 12thth house of mysticism shows a strong interest in this topic; but really, if you were psychic or strongly intuitive, you would know it by now. But by all means, explore the spiritual topics that you love. The...
  20. waybread

When does it feel like the best time for me to get into a relationship?

I agree with Osamenor. The best time to get into a relationship is when you actually get to know an actual person with whom you both develop romantic, caring feelings. Is there someone in your life like that, now?