Search results

1. Horus

Most accurate house system to use for transits ?

Placidus has been the most accurate for me and my clients. :biggrin:
  2. Horus

Am I psychic?...

Your extra sensory perception is indicated by posessing three planets in the water element plus a water ascendant, three planets activating "watery" houses (4th and 8th), and Neptune aspecting a personal planet gives you a little something too perhaps. You don't need to get rid of your...
  3. Horus

"indigo" asking for guidance sifting through karmic patterns in my chart

Re: "indigo" asking for guidance sifting through karmic patterns in my chart That's probably correct, and your four Rx (retrograde) planets are the indicator of stacked, unresolved karma from previous lives, but there's no telling how many other lifetimes you're working out through the chart...
  4. Horus

Where and how I will meet my future spouse????

Re: Help plz!!! It was a quick guess and the retrogradation of the outer planets (Uranus especially) threw me off a little. I have an ex-girlfriend born in Jan 1982 -same outer planets as yours but her Uranus and Jupiter had advanced farther than yours before those planets went retrograde...
  5. Horus

Re: Help plz!!! A woman is looking for the traits her male planets, the Sun and Mars signs as well as her Descendant sign and the sign of its ruler, so for you that's: Virgo, Scorpio, Aries and Scorpio again. Generally that's analytical, practical, fit and healthy, sexual, passionate...
  6. Horus

Re: Help plz!!! I'd say August of 1981. :smile:
  7. Horus

What aspects/placements makes a person extremely deceitful?

I once dated a gal who had Mercury conjunct Moon in Gemini both opposed by Neptune and she lied constantly and was very two-faced. I also had an older friend during high school who was a very skillful liar and used it to swindle others in business --Mercury in Taurus opposite Neptune. Of all...
  8. Horus

There's just something I want to know.

It just means these aspects have close, almost exact orbs because they are in the same degrees, and the closer an aspect is the stronger the relationship between the planets involved. Venus is 11°, Uranus is 11° so that's a very tight, precise trine, and trines are harmonious and function...
  9. Horus

Confused and/or Doomed? Help!

Hi Estrela, Each sign is ruled by one or two planets and each house has a different sign on its cusp so each house is ruled by different planets which act as emissaries from that house no matter which other house they are in. Taurus is on the cusp of your 7th house of relationships and that...
  10. Horus

What type of men are most compatible with me?

A woman is looking for the traits of her Descendant Sign (the cusp of the relationship house) the sign of its ruler(s), her Mars sign and her Sun sign (the masculine planets). So: 1. Scorpio, ruled by 2. Pluto in Sagittarius and Mars in Virgo 3. Mars in Virgo 4. Sun in Scorpio The entire sign...
  11. Horus

Do me do me do me do me

Yes but the orbs have to be tight 0-1° and even so they aren't terribly impactful. Sesquiquadrate, quincunx, and the semi-square amount to some irritation at most, while the semi-sextile and quintile are very mildly helpful at best.
  12. Horus

Do me do me do me do me

Being triple water with an overabundance of that element makes you verrry sensitive to other people's reactions and empathic to their emotions. You need to be careful not to take on too much of that stuff, and to erect psychic shields when going out. You won't be able to please everyone -no one...
  13. Horus

The best compatible signs according to my chart

No, that's not what I wrote or implied at all. An Aquarius or Pisces Sun may have other key planets in the other signs I mentioned. Sag as I wrote is your Descendant, the main sign you are looking for, because that's your own approach to partnership as the cusp of the relationship house. You...
  14. Horus

The best compatible signs according to my chart

A man is looking for the traits of his Moon and Venus signs, in addition to the Descendant and 7th ruler's signs. So Virgo, Taurus, Sagittarius, and Cancer. These may be expressed by more than just their Sunsigns -any of their other personal planets (Moon, Merc, Venus, Mars) and maybe Jupiter...
  15. Horus

Please help me interpret my natal chart. Sagittarius. Difficult life.

Hi Likewise, I will weigh in on your very interesting natal chart as both a karmic evolutionary astrologer and as a clinical hypnotherapist/spiritual counsellor/life coach. First of all here are some links to very handy and excellent sites which will give you the best definitions for your...
  16. Horus

Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

You have these (I know), but are you saying that you aren't reliable (generally), or a reliable friend (specifically)? If not it may be because your Sun is the lone planet in Taurus and it's opposed by Pluto shaking it up.
  17. Horus

Sun Sign at 26 degrees

The Milky Way Galactic Center is 26° Sagittarius so your Suns are aspecting that in one way or another! Are you with the cosmos or against it? :tongue: On the karmic level, souls reincarnate in groups and family "soulmates" can have very precise alignments like that.
  18. Horus

Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Reliability will have more to do with the mode and sign and perhaps other aspects like if you have Venus trine Saturn. Or that quality is derived from your Sun/Moon positions -like if either is a sign like Taurus, fixed earth and very reliable. Venus in Aqua or in the 11th loves and values...
  19. Horus

Mars in Libra

They can be charming with this placement but attraction is really Venus' job. Venus in the 1st or in any aspect to the ASC or to the ruler of the ASC will pull 'em in, as will Venus conjunct Sun. Venus conjunct, trine, or sextile Mars will too. So check for any of these possible factors.