Search results

1. TamaraL

Is Synastry the key of our connection?

I am in a romantic relationship for the last 3 years, which in many ways is the most intense relationship of my adult life. For him it is the most "honest' relationship of his life. We face difficulties with communication of our emotions but still the there is a strong connection and so far we...
  2. TamaraL

Financial Stability?

This an older horary chart from June 2022 and the question concerns whether I will ever be able to built financial stability on my own. Question: Will I find financial stability (though my career)? Significator: Saturn Retrograde in 2nd H Aquarius - So far it demonstrates my current struggles...
  3. TamaraL

Will we separate (this year)?

I have recently asked about the future of my longterm relationship. We have both shared a beautiful and healing time together but I keep thinking that I am not in love anymore. Meaning I don't have any motivation to continue the relationship further, as we are more like best friends at this...
  4. TamaraL

Will I get a temporary job at place X?

As I wrote in my previous post, I lost my job and I have already sent some CV's. The only place that has already contact me is a well known hight street brand that needs a part-time assistant temporarily. Because I need the cash inflow I started to think about it (meaning to interview for them...
  5. TamaraL

Lost my job.Will I get another job?

I just lost my job yesterday and I am a bit relieved because it was the most toxic environment I have ever experienced with a boss who loved to micromanage entry level people. I am also sad because I loved being financially However I learned a lot of things about pressure, focus and toxic...
  6. TamaraL

Where is my ring?

I 've been wondering about my tiny little ring since I can't find it, for the last 6 days I think. I am afraid that I forgot it at work or somewhere because I take it off every-time I wash my hands. A frequent habit in a post-covid era. Its not expensive, however it is an item I took as a gift...
  7. TamaraL

Retail industry offer?

I have sent many job applications in the fashion retail sector recently in an attempt to "get out there" and have an independent lifestyle. However I have no prior experience to this industry as most of my work experience is in the cultural sector. I keep wondering if lack of experience is an...
  8. TamaraL

Saturn Transits natal 8th House - Intimacy issues

I am checking my transits for the upcoming months and I see that in during the end of the month Saturn will transit my 8th House. It's a bit scary given that we have all experienced a global pandemic the last two years. I have a very well fortified Saturn in my chart (Saturn in Capricorn...
  9. TamaraL

Will any of my recent job applications be successful?

In the last month or so I have sent several resumes for different jobs. In the current phase I would try different jobs for advancing my resume and have a steady income.Its the first time I am not thinking about it career-wise but I want to built new professional skills and learn on the job...
  10. TamaraL

Lost Kitten in my neighbourhood

Hello everyone in the Astrology weekly Forum, Last week we found two small kittens in our back yard and one of our neighbours & close friend (our gardens are connected) decided to keep them safe in her place. However the kittens (almost 3 months old) are small and feisty and obviously escape...
  11. TamaraL

Can I heal/improve my anxiety issues?

Dear Astrology Weekly members, I have a simple question concerning my anxiety issues currently becoming worse during the Covid-19 crisis.7 am is the perfect time to ask yourself and the universe for what you really want in life. What want is peace with my self. I am also in a supportive...
  12. TamaraL

Uranus 10thH Transits & Career

Dear AstrologyWeekly Forum members, I am currently checking my natal chart (with transits on outer circle) for any job possibilities during the year. I have been trying for since my masters graduation in 2013 to built my career and even did further postgraduate studies in 2020. Its proven...
  13. TamaraL

Intuition about an new career start

Dear members of Astrology Weekly Forum, I have for a long time the gut feeling to ask a question concerning possible new career opportunities coming up.Since early 2021 I have a positive gut feeling about a new job opportunity.Now, I am cautiously optimistic because I have many applications...
  14. TamaraL

Bag

Dear all, I have lost a small pouch that I use for weekend trips, it included my cosmetics etc. Its an inexpensive item however my curiosity for this led me to ask a new horary, as I have been looking for this item since last February. The mystery is that I have not travelled almost anywhere...
  15. TamaraL

Separation due to Anxiety?

Dear members of Astrologer's Community forum, I have a very difficult question to ask (meaning emotionally) and I would appreciate your help on this question. For the last year and a half I created a beautiful relationship with someone. Everything about this relationship is pure in theory...
  16. TamaraL

Partner Job Interview

My partner has interviewed for a new job recently and I was wondering whether he will be accepted. The past year has been stressful for him career-wise and the COVID-19 crisis doesn't help. Formally he will have to wait another week for the result however I want to ask this horary here...
  17. TamaraL

Ring Set mystery

Hello everyone, I recently lost my new rose gold ring set (7 rings)... This was the first day I wore them, they arrived via post and have been misplaced by me personally. Last time I remember them is last night before going to the bathrooom. I have looked everywhere inside my house...my...
  18. TamaraL

Venus Trine Venus in our Synastry

I have made a synastry chart for me and my partner. This relationship evolved from a friendship into a love relationship in a relatively short period of time whilst there is a deep connection and respect between us. I decided to check our synastry chart & understant why we feel so comfortable...
  19. TamaraL

Will I find a temporary job?-Regiomontanus

Dear all, I have a asked a similar career question in June-However this concerns specifically my finacial situation and less my career goals. Question- "Will I find a temporary job just to save money?" (ideally in the next couple of motnths) Significators: Qerent-Scorpio Asc- Mars placed in...
  20. TamaraL

Will I have new job offers?

Hello everyone, I made a new chart on career issues asking whether: "Will I have a new job offer soon?" Scorpio ASC= Mars in 1 Aries deg placed in 5th House. I assume this is a 10th House issue- Leo, as the Sun rules Leo, is very weak in the 8th House. I have no idea if this my...