Search results

1. Chrysalis

Venus and Mars ingress into Aquarius

The Moon is currently transiting Aries and will, by a fraction, miss the square to Mars and Venus in Capricorn, but will then square Mars and Venus at 0° Aquarius (air signs). Aquarius is a group and humanitarian sign. I'm thinking this indicates the nation will come together and not sit on the...
  2. Chrysalis

Outcome known timing chart for practice.

Following on from this thread. https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134715 Because i didn't answer his first two calls, i asked if he would call me back. He did call me back. The question is when did he call me back?
  3. Chrysalis

Outcome known timing charts

This thread is for past known outcome charts regarding timing, to see how the chart showed the time. https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12452 Quesited called querent 20 days after the chart was cast. The only thing i can see in the chart that gives that timing is the 3°...
  4. Chrysalis

Timing chart for contact.

I thought id post this chart on here as ive never been that great with timing, so other views would help. To cut a long story short, last week i broke up with bf to get back with ex, told ex but no reply, sent a couple more texts a couple of days later and still no reply. So i now want to know...
  5. Chrysalis

Please help me interpret this chart.

This is a guy my sister has sort of allowed back into her life, but she's not too sure about him just yet. She wants me to analyze his chart for info on the kind of person he is, but i could do with some help. The chart has no birthtime as she's not got that far yet. What im seeing so far is...
  6. Chrysalis

Undeniable chemistry or security. Which would you go for?

I'm asking this because an ex (from 7 years ago) has turned up on my doorstep again last night (he does this periodically often), during this Venus retrograde. I allowed him to come in and we chatted for an hour or so and then he left, but we did exchange numbers before he left. He also came...
  7. Chrysalis

Has Corona virus arisen from the Earths Akashic records?

It's funny how the virus is called "Corona". And the Akashic records is almost like a corona around the Earth just like the Sun. Which would over time have collected all the thoughts, emotions, and actions of mankind. Which for the most part have been negatively getting worse. The Earth and...
  8. Chrysalis

What Career do you regret not pursuing?

I'm asking this question as recently (during lockdown) I've been engrossed in watched detective tv series or programs, and when i watch them i so wish i would have taken this up as a career, more so a forensic psychologist or a DCI detective. Someone who has to put all the little minute pieces...
  9. Chrysalis

Firdaria ruler unaspected?

I'm currently in a Saturn/Jupiter firdaria period. Jupiter kicked in, in March this year. I'm struggling to understand how my Jupiter period is going to manifest due to this... My natal Jupiter is my Asc ruler, is in sect in a day chart, is exalted in Cancer, (using whole signs) is in the...
  10. Chrysalis

Break up event chart

This is the chart of the moment i broke up with ex a few days ago. I don't want him back as i don't want to keep going around in circles, but i think this chart shows different. Merc/Uranus in the 4th house was the unexpected breakup, also was the moon sq Sun, as it was anger that caused me...
  11. Chrysalis

Check out you Venus star points

You're going to need an ephemeris for this, if you don't have any Astro software that works these out for you. This is based on your natal venus being an evening star or a morning star. For example, i have an evening star venus, so to find my venus star point i would need to find out the date...
  12. Chrysalis

Human design chart

I've just found out about this, so its new to me, and I'm currently looking into it. I thought id leave some links here for anyone who wants to look into their chart. This link is to do your human design chart https://www.jovianarchive.com/get_your_chart This next link is a youtube video of...
  13. Chrysalis

How to know what a nodal transit to the ASC will bring?

I've got the nodes crossing my Asc/Dsc around the first week of June this year. Also taking into consideration other planetary transits that will be happening around this time, how can i gather more information on what the nodes will be producing crossing my Asc/Dsc? Would it be to do with...
  14. Chrysalis

Corona virus pandemic 2020 jokes

Dating ad: A single man with toilet paper would like to meet a single woman with hand sanitizer for some good clean fun. Hospital joke: There's a guy in the hospital with coronavirus and he's waking up from a deep sleep in his "corona coma" and he sees this nurse approaching him with a washing...
  15. Chrysalis

Whats so different about the 8th house and 12th house privacy?

I'm asking because I've come across posts regarding 12th house, where people are saying its a house where you need private time, and I get that. But I'm a very private person and I have no planets in the 12th house, but I have three planets sun/mercury/Saturn in the 8th (Placidus). And if I...
  16. Chrysalis

2020 Corona virus Playlist

Fever - Beyonce https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff6Vu_2ac54 Akon - Locked up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UzoeMKlYTY Akon - Lonely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k Police - Don't stand so close to me...
  17. Chrysalis

Suddenly started taking recreational drugs every weekend.

Its been going on for about a month now, ive been trying to find the Planetry transit trigger, and the night we started was on the 13th September when moon was in Pisces 17 degrees conjunct Neptune. It was actually the exact same time too of the exact conjunction. Looking at my SR chart, would...
  18. Chrysalis

How has the most negative planet in your chart manifested itself ?

For the most negative i mean with regards to the sect of your chart. If you have a day chart your most malefic planet will be Mars. If you have a night chart your most malefic planet will be Saturn. I'll share one with you, for anyone who doesn't understand it. A friend of mine has a day...
  19. Chrysalis

Will a Trine aspect work as a trigger from an eclipse ?

From my previous SR i had SR moon @ 19 Aquarius in the 5th house trine SR Venus @18 Libra. The eclipse we had last August which happened at 19 degrees Leo, triggered this Moon/Venus aspect by an opposition, and this was the date i met my current BF for the first time. Now for this years SR. I...
  20. Chrysalis

Does anybody use Solar arcs in their predictive work ?

Im asking, as the past couple of days ive been looking into my Solar arcs. And ive been finding some interesting things. Feb 24th this year i cut contact with my sister (once again) which involved me just ignoring all her msgs out of the blue, i never blocked her and still haven't but shes...