Search results

1. tsmall

Ancient Texts Support MERCURY As The TRADITIONAL RULER OF ASTROLOGY

P.S. As a traditional astrologer/moderator, simply mentioning outer planets isn't prohibited on this board. Contrary to what <some> may believe. Having conversation about the Greco-Roman origins of the Gods/Planet names/constellations is useful. As is conversation about which came first, the...
  2. tsmall

:lol: I needed this laugh. Yes Mercury is the traditional ruler of astrology. I mean, messenger of the Gods? Thanks waybread and Odds for doing the heavy lifting. W, agreed that sect has nothing to do with the OP. Saving for a different day a whole other conversation about it. Just wanted...
  3. tsmall

Hey Ya'll. We aren't so far gone it's a free for all yet. Keep topics relevant to the board. Please stop feeding trolls. And go on about your business. I deleted off topic comments, off board comments, and replies to same. ~Tamara
  4. tsmall

possible past life connection, synastry with someone passed on?

Instructions on how to post an image can be found here. https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1171 Tamara
  5. tsmall

timing - when will he contact me?

Yes to all the above. You follow the Moon to see the order of how things will happen. With both Moon and Mercury conjunct the ASC they have certainly got a story to tell. It looks like you will be the one to reach out to him, but that he will be receptive once you do.
  6. tsmall

will my son be living again with me?

latsahab, I see that you have posted multiple horary questions during your time as a member and they all have gotten answered, however you never followed up to let the members who answered know the outcome of the chart. I can read your chart, but without any effort on your part to either read...
  7. tsmall

How does she feel about me?

Only if Saturn isn't a significator in the question. And it wouldn't be a reason to toss the chart, just a warning of something to be careful about.
  8. tsmall

Should we buy the condo for daughter?

You posted just as I was finishing my write up lol. Good for you!
  9. tsmall

After giving it considerable thought, I decided the best aproach is the simplest. Disregarding the situation with the other house and the daughter/boyfriend for a moment, the real question here is "should we buy the condo?" This gives us Jupiter for leomoon and her husband, Mercury as both the...
  10. tsmall

leomoon, I am not certain how you are looking at Mercury as DD? Cusp of th is in Cancer = Moon. The symbolism of it is the first thing that struck me, as Cancer is also the exaltation of Jupiter who is YOU in this chart...though 25 (Mercury) minus 7 (Saturn's degree) does equal 18 units, or 18...
  11. tsmall

Abortion - Your Opinion

Ok folks that's the bell. I am closing this thread pending moderation which likely will take the better part of a week to do. As it has devolved into an argument that is better taken to PM or at least away from this forum the attacks and counter attacks are against forum rules, even for chat...
  12. tsmall

As this is a "learning/teaching forum" I am going to start with the technique I used by Lilly, interpreted into modern English. (Note to add, this is the framework for judging the chart, not the be-all end all of everything that is going on. Clearly it's not a cut and dried chart, which is why...
  13. tsmall

The Great Resignation -- Massive Labor Shortages

"Without them - disorder! Chaos! Moral disintegration! In short, you have a ghastly mess!" Siriusly though, that's all you get from me. I proffered my opinion, based on personal experience. Like it or lump it, I am not going to debate it. :wink:
  14. tsmall

Did they break up 6 months or so ago?
  15. tsmall

Gotcha! I may not have an answer tonight lol. Definately by tomorrow. *edit to add, non astrologically, it would probably be a good idea to ask her for a copy of the trust she has with him. So that you, and possibly a lawyer, can review it.*
  16. tsmall

So, just to clarify, is she paying for the condo or are you?? (I am dusting off my books lol. Been feeling a bit rusty.) There is an awful lot of backstory and clutter here, which while important is making the actual question cloudy. From what I am reading, your question is "should we buy the...
  17. tsmall

leomoon, I have a question. Can you tell us more about this trust? What exactly is in it? Just the house or is there more? Who administers it, what are the circumstances of it? Is it the reason you are considering buying the condo outright for your daughter? Or is there the possibility that the...
  18. tsmall

The Great Resignation -- Massive Labor Shortages

Timely post Bun. :lol: I recently joined the Great Resignation. :whistling: I can't and won't speak for any industry other than retail, as that is where my expertise lies. What I can tell you is that the solution is an increase in the Federal Minimum wage. I live in NH, a state with no minimum...
  19. tsmall

Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Here's my random thought. Has anyone else ever wondered if autumn is also called Fall not because the trees shed their leaves, but because it starts at the equinox when the Sun literally enters Libra, the sign of its fall? :surprised:
  20. tsmall

SHOULD I BE SINGER? Need advice

It's possible. That Venus in Leo sure wants some attention so I imagine you have definately got stage presence. You have posted a very busy chart and I don't have time at the moment to recast it. One technique I use for determining praxis, or career, involves the triplicity rulers of both the...