Search results

1. anjelik

Sun/Jupiter conjunction and feeling horrible

I thought Jupiter was supposed to be a planet that brought good energy. I have been feeling so lazy and disgusted with myself ever since Jupiter entered Pisces. Today Jupiter is exactly conjunct my natal sun in the 1st house and I am on the verge of tears (actually, I have been crying and...
  2. anjelik

Is there a ghost in my house?

We have lived here 7 years and on and off I have noticed odd things happen, but mostly when I am alone. I recall one specific time when I was upstairs and my husband was out, my daughter asleep in her room (she was under a year old) and I heard a door slam loudly. I came downstairs and literally...
  3. anjelik

Astrocartography vs natal chart

When considering a location should you also compare against your natal chart? Someone told me that my husband should not move anywhere that would activate his natal Venus due to his chart (Pisces Sun, Venus, Mercury in the 12th - all squaring modern ruler of Pisces aka Neptune. Aries rising with...
  4. anjelik

What is she here to teach me?

I have a 4 year old daughter who has strong will like I've never seen before. I often joke that I wake up daily and put on my armour for battle. I have been finding her more and more difficult and I am finding myself shouting at her and I don't like it. I cried last night because I feel like...
  5. anjelik

Relocating back to NY from the UK - suddenly unsure...

I moved to England in 2015 after I married my husband. I struggled quite a bit with adjusting to the different lifestyle and the NHS is my Achilles Heel and one of my driving reasons for having issues with living here. I have 2 children and I just feel like I am constantly fighting with the GP...
  6. anjelik

Am I pregnant again?

I have a feeling that I am. My husband and I were stupid and didn't use protection last week. I started having some headaches and my breasts are beginning to swell. I'm not thrilled because this would be an April due date and my sister is getting married in March and I'm the Matron of Honor and...
  7. anjelik

Difficult aspects with husband's family member

I feel like there is a bit of a strain on the relationship with a close female family member (husband's family). She comes across to me as very combative. If I say something she generally automatically shuts it down as if she is the final say of all subjects. As an example, in March 2020 I...
  8. anjelik

Where is my husband's passport? Help!

We have turned the house upside down and everyone's passports are accounted for except my husband's. He was only looking for it because he realized his ESTA expired. The last time I saw his passport I put his and my daughter's back into the drawer we keep them all in. Can anyone help us? :)...
  9. anjelik

Venus Rx & Sun conjunct MC

I know that when a planet is under the sun beams it is weakened, but what if that planet is retrograde? My daughter has Venus Rx in Gemini conjunct her Sun and MC (Sun conjunct MC is exact) - Venus is within a 7 degree orb. Would Venus being retrograde negate the effects of the Sun burning up...
  10. anjelik

Going through a lot right now - when will it let up? Saturn 1st house transit...

I've really just begun to feel the effects of Saturn transiting my 1st house and I have to say, it is REALLY jarring. I have had a lot of things fall on me in the last few months, but at the moment I am really struggling and am only hoping that everything happening will eventually work itself...
  11. anjelik

My daughters - what will their relationship be like?

My one daughter is 2 and her sister is just over 2 weeks old. What will their relationship be like? If anyone cares to practice, please feel free! I already see my older daughter's personality through her chart, and I see a little fighter in my only 2 week old already so I am wondering if they...
  12. anjelik

Daughter just born - Sun/Venus conjunct MC

My daughter was just born on Saturday and I noticed she has her Sun exactly conjunct her MC - but also Venus Rx conjunct as well. She has a t-square with her moon/mars opposition. At first when I saw her chart with the Virgo rising and Virgo moon in the 12th, I thought perhaps she would be shy...
  13. anjelik

Will I become pregnant this month? (update at end of month)

Will I become pregnant this month? I want to say yes due to the high concentration of significators all conjunct each other in the 5th house - Venus (me) conjunct Sun (baby) and Mars (husband) conjunct Venus and Sun. Also, Jupiter is in the 7th and squaring all significators. However, the moon...
  14. anjelik

It's happening again.. work power struggle

I thought I had broken the cycle, but here comes yet another female trying to undermine me and take me down by being sneaky and cut throat. I see all the obvious things like Moon square Mars and my Saturn squaring her Sun and Mercury. But also in her chart I see her Pluto conjunct the AC...
  15. anjelik

Could I be pregnant again?

Woke up with cramping and pressure similar to what I felt after my first pregnancy. It just immediately reminded me of it and it happened two days after having sex - same as the last time. I just thought.. could I be pregnant? I am not ready for this, so I am hoping it's a no, but the chart is...
  16. anjelik

Decisions during Mercury Rx

What is everyone's opinion on making important decisions during Mercury Rx? I'm a bit of a skeptic during this time, but it appears that I will be likely burdened with making a decision regarding a job opportunity during this time. I have a feeling the offer will be coming tomorrow, on the day...
  17. anjelik

Would this opportunity be right for me?

I'm going back to work after being on maternity leave for a year and decided to casually look for roles closer to home. Currently I travel 1.5 hours each way to work, so I was looking to reduce that since I am now a mother. I went on an interview yesterday with a company, and was pleasantly...
  18. anjelik

Just for fun - dynamic with daughter?

This is just for fun - what kind of relationship will I have with my daughter based on our synastry? She is only 5.5 months, so I don't even know what kind of person she will be yet. All I can say is that she is a super happy baby and is always smiling, so I think she'll be a charmer. :)
  19. anjelik

My daughter's chart - what will she be like?

My daughter was born on Sunday morning. Just for fun - what will she be like? :love:
  20. anjelik

Choosing a date for a c section?

There is a possibility that I will need to schedule a c section due to the position my baby is in at the moment (will confirm after scan on Wednesday). My baby is due January 6th, so I have been looking at dates and seeing what dates would be best between 37-39 weeks. If you had to choose a...