Search results

1. S

i want to concieve but im afraid that im sterile

thank u sooooooo much! lol ur greatttt! ive been with my boyfriend for 6 yrs now but we recently decided to conceive the beginning of this yr.. i actually just went through a miscarriage at 5 weeks in may which was very heart breaking but at least i know i can conceive now...i was just so...
  2. S

im just kind of confused because i have 2 sign in my fifth house... virgo and libra... virgos ruler is mercury and libras ruler is venus
  3. S

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_01_susan_moncada.70847.28115.gif&res=100&va=&cid=iu8fileEMTolr-u1305331169
  4. S

hey just wanted to thank everyone for there replys.... i did concieve a little after the post i made, but lost the baby at 5 weeks...my gyno said everything is fine theres nothing wrong with me im perfectly healthy .. and one last thing anny how is my 5th house ruler mercury...im sorry i really...
  5. S

hey guys my name is sue im 25 yrs old i just want to know if i will ever have kids... i was born june 4th 1986 in jersey city nj usa @ 5:06am i really dont know how to interpret a natal chart...i have never been pregnant before even though i have tried to become pregnant ...never had an...