Search results

1. S

Do you attract your Juno sign?

Do you find that people attracted to you has the same sign to your own Juno? I noticed that most of the guys I attract are 85% Sagittarius! It has become a joke that whenever I meet a new guy, I would say "Let me guess, you must be a Sag"... and then BOOM, indeed he is!! So far, in the span of...
  2. S

My future with him

I know sometimes I don't formulate my question properly but I hope you will still understand my question. Basically I just want to know if I will have a future with this guy. Knowing how this will end would give me a peaceful closure - a finality. This is my interpretation and I would be...
  3. S

Soulmate List really works!

Hi everyone, I'm in a bit of shock, but I will try to write as coherently as possible. So... a couple of weeks ago, someone mentioned about creating a Soulmate List. See this thread here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91382 So I did it. I created one for the guy I was...
  4. S

Should I stay in my current job (and the prospects)?

Hi all, This is actually a question posed by my Sister-in-law. She asked me directly to create a horary chart for her, so I am putting the chart as it is - She as 1st House and her career as 10th House. I have my interpretation, but would really love to hear the experts' opinions. I have her...
  5. S

What is the outcome of my gift giving?

So it's me again. One of the desperados who regularly makes new thread about guys - sowie. So my drama with Mr Mars (from my epic last thread) is still ongoing. I think he's my soulmate, but in a heartwrenching nasty way. One day, I will find a hypnosis expert who will put me out of this misery...
  6. S

Sun square Saturn - what are your views?

Sun square Saturn Synastry - what are your views? So... I have this neverending drama with a particular guy. My Sun squares his Saturn (exact). Our connection is a little painful but we keep finding ourselves coming back together. Is it because of this aspect? I've read that Linda Goodman...
  7. S

Back with another Horary Question!

After the misery with Mr Mars in my last thread, I have finally found a reason to cast a new horary chart! :sideways: A new dude, of course. Mr Mars is sooo yesterday. So here's the background juice: After lunch today, my colleagues and I returned to the office to find a Handsome Man sitting at...
  8. S

Where is this going?

I'm sorry if the question is a stupid one. Feels like it. To be honest, I'm quite depressed about this and ready to throw in the towel and burn my feelings so I guess this 'question' is the last straw for me to draw some kind of closure/conclusion/nail-to-the-coffin/whatever. I've been...
  9. S

Will something romantic happen at this meeting?

Hi everyone, There is a guy I have a crush on and we will have a one-to-one work meeting this Friday 19 June. Once the result is known, I will definitely post the update. A bit of background. I know nothing about this dude, except he is a coworker and an Aquarius. I dont know if he is single...
  10. S

Will he be my new boyfriend? Kinda silly I know lol

Will he be my new boyfriend? Background: So I 'met' this dude early in the week, and he works in the same place I do. He is 'stationed' at the gate where I walk past in the morning and I noticed him constantly looking at me. For some twisted reason, now I'm beginning to crush on him, and its...
  11. S

Will my skin get better? If so, when?

Hi all, I'm a total noob when it comes to horary but trying to self-learn at the moment so my analysis may be completely off.. please correct me if I am wrong! :unsure: Here goes: Ascendant is Libra so I am represented by Venus which is in the 6th house (makes sense as health is the issue here)...
  12. S

Why is he so cold towards me?

This is my first attempt at finding answers through Horary Astrology. I've tried to be cool about my situation but it is driving me insane. I hope someone is able to put me out of my misery and let me know. I have a crush on a male colleague at work. For the past two weeks, we have been smiling...