Search results

1. A

Synastry chart (impacting me for 20 years)

Can any of the revered members share some insight about this synastry chart? The outer wheel is me. This chart is really costing my sanity, either I am stubbornly pursuing "nothing" or my inner psychic is right. both ways, it has impacted me for 20 years. Pls.
  2. A

My mom's very very ill. Would appreciate any insight.

Hello Phil, Thank you so muchh for your compassion. I have sent you a pm. Thanks again.
  3. A

Urgent! my mom is really ill and doctors are confused

Thanks a lot sir. Father's death- 1st March 1980 Mother's death- 19 February 1988 ( if we count midnight as the next day) Marriage Day- 16 October 1986 First Child Born- 22 January 1988 Third child born- 1st July 1990 (second child died) If any further dates (ie joining for govt job as a...
  4. A

hELLO, Thank you so much for caring. It was just before the evening- between 5.30 pm to 6.00 pm. However the ascendant changes during this period so I rectified it.... The rectifier used her major life events. I can share the events with you. Or anything you need. Please help me out here.
  5. A

Hello passiflora, I have been suggested that before. The main problem here is language. She is not good at English, and its not likely that any competent medical astrologer would know Bengali. I guess mail conversations can be arranged, only if the medical astrologer agrees to go through the...
  6. A

My mom is ill for years, and not for any specific problem. One problem ends, another starts, it ends, the first one revives. There is mental as well physical complications. And now, the doctors are alarmed. We have been to doctors all those years, blindly followed their instructions, and...
  7. A

Thank you so much, it was very very kind of you... I went through the sites superficially, all Neptune-related problems indeed-including immune diseases and misdiagnosis. It is scary, because Neptune will remain in 6th for a long time. I would be posting this in the Vedic board. My...
  8. A

She is ill for years, and not for any specific problem. One problem ends, another starts, it ends, the first one revives. There is mental as well physical complications. And now, the doctors are alarmed. We have been to doctors all those years, blindly followed their instructions, and now she...
  9. A

Intense dreams crippling me for a decade !!!

That was really, really, helpful !!! There is no wrong in dreaming about the person- only I am affected, so if anyone is the victim, thats me. However- that desire to contact- (well we have chats once every two years , lol)- that is selfish, isnt it? This wish- thirst- to bring this love...
  10. A

How to know whether I am grasping the correct meaning?? I feel certain things..... I wish certain things..... but in a shared relationship-one individual's wishes doesn't matter. I cant see the whole picture- maybe my feelings are colored by my own selfish desires ! Well, I believe we are...
  11. A

Hi Osamenor . I hope you are in your best health. Also, that person's natal n.n conjuncts my natal moon. My pluto is quite a headache, lol. Being on the descendant, I have abandonment issues .... N.N in pisces in the 11 th is my favorite... Can you share the deep messages?
  12. A

Thank you again.... I think its easier letting go of dead people. I reacted pretty badly when my grandmom died-went into a trauma....and I still remember her after 21 years... but I cant reach her anyhow. Accepting becomes easier. When you wake up at midnight dreaming of someone , with cry...
  13. A

Same old hoo-ey. These dreams just dont go- and they have specific dates to occur (Scorpio and Pisces moon). I have tried holding a dialogue- though not very effectively. He withdraws informations, just as he does in real life. The premise is mostly both of us are trying to hold up our...
  14. A

Waybread, Thanks again. I get confused about my growth. There are so many sides, so many concepts, so many dialogues and the subconscious can be perceived from so many angles. When I dream of him, I want him, as a friend,and in my dreams he wants me ... though we both repress the urge. One...
  15. A

Thanks a lot, waybread, for your concern. You have helped me before as well. I am very grateful to you. My vertex is in Libra, in my 6th house, not conjuncting any of my personal planets. but sextiling Mars (and Saturn-the orb is greater though). None of his personal planets are in Libra-...
  16. A

I have been having dreams about a long-lost friend( who is now married and lives abroad) for a decade. The more I try to move away from the person, the more dreams I am having. I have taken psychological help-which is not working. Astrologers are of many opinions. While many advice me to...
  17. A

synastry help.... we have been told we are connected !!!

I have felt it for years, and now after knowing the birth time, I have been told, me and my friend are profoundly connected. Its actually important for me, because it gives answers to lots of buried questions. However my friend wants to remain anonymous. Will it be possible for any of you kind...
  18. A

Credibility of astrology

Thanks a million, AJ Astrology. I am really indebted. What's this study called? Can you share a link?
  19. A

Credibility of astrology

I am a firm believer in astrology and I am frequently attacked, lolz. I can well understand astrology can never conform to science. The thing I dont understand is the miserable failure of astrologers in carlson's/ Dean and Kelly's experiments. These are the most commonly used weapons as they...