Search results

1. MoonSun

Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp; what's happening in the world?

what causes these errors? what do you'll think? share your thoughts on the subject astrologically..
  2. MoonSun

Read my chart

edit;;;;;;;;;;
  3. MoonSun

Degree method of Nikola Stojanovic

Video link: https://youtu.be/AUoLG46Kgbo The secrets of the zodiac degrees Also interesting to read: Site link: http://earther-rise.com/secret-degrees/ Is there someone who uses and can read charts by degree like this? I also like how honest he is. If something is bad, he will sure say it and...
  4. MoonSun

Possible hacker?

topicclosed
  5. MoonSun

Why are they acting strange?

doesn't work; link expired
  6. MoonSun

What about this synastry?

7. MoonSun

Should I?

Topic closed
  8. MoonSun

Did she die peacefully?

edit; event chart
  9. MoonSun

''Critical'' 29 degrees question

I red about this degree and how it affects someone. I also find out something particular. If this degree is in the sign of Pisces or Taurus, it means a permanent ending of something. Of course it depends on the house and planet too. Share your thoughts about it.
  10. MoonSun

Help asked; Understanding the aspects

topicclosed
  11. MoonSun

Past life

Who and where was I in my past life according to my chart? (chart will be showed if people are interested in this subject. This topic is also open for discussion about your own chart. Let's just look at it together)
  12. MoonSun

Parallel & Conjunction

These two work the same. Also do I have an example and question at the same time. We all know that Venus conjunct the ascendant gives extraordinary beauty which is noticeable. It seems logic that Venus parallel ascendant would give the same. But now something else; If the ruler planet of your...
  13. MoonSun

Only negative?

closedcase
  14. MoonSun

Siblings

solved case
  15. MoonSun

Moon opposition Venus

Discussions open about moon opposite venus in general.
  16. MoonSun

Read my chart

17. MoonSun

Mothers powerful chart

Mothers chart closedcase
  18. MoonSun

Beauty and attractiveness

And we could discuss about this by giving example of people we know or just our self.