Search results

1. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

Uranus is in Taurus now, so I can understand the conflict between wanting to be patient and the urge to rush things along :biggrin: (Uranus is fall in Taurus anyway) Are the concrete things somehow related to the virus? I'm in self-quarantine right now and I also want to change a lot of things...
  2. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

I'm more interested in how those things will interact with my own chart. I seem to realize that the astrological weather affects me more if the planets form a significant placement to my chart. What will Uranus and Saturn do to your chart?
  3. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

@Hkk @3M How are you doing?
  4. Gemini888

Random Thoughts, strictly Text

I always feel like you have to be a qualified doctor to understand medical astrology. But then that will be a catch-22 situation. When you study long enough to be a doctor you'd probably become too logical and dismiss astrology. Or maybe that's just me. I would really like to see someone who is...
  5. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

Do you happen to have any personal retrograde in your chart? I have Merc Rx in my chart. The ironic thing is that I was actually low on energy before the retrograde :w00t: (hence my absence on here for a while). Now that the retrograde comes I feel a bit more energetic now. My Merc is also in...
  6. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

@Hkk @3M How are you doing?
  7. Gemini888

Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Which one is scarier, Scorpio or Cap?
  8. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

Just heard back from my professor. She gave me a list of problems I need to fix in my thesis. So I was out fixing stuff.
  9. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

Actually the holiday is officially over, but the actual end date varies from workplace to workplace. I'm lucky my center decided to extend the date to next week so I still have some time to fool around :devil::devil: And I go eat my oranges now 🍊🍊
  10. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

Where's your LR Moon? My LR Asc is in Libra, Venus in Pisces and 6H conj Neptune. That could explain why recently I feel like I need to get away from the world to create :wink: Currently I'm using Tarot de Marseille, and this is the deck that I can bond with the most so far. TdM looks bland and...
  11. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

Oh, so it was the the US's fault then? I would like to know more about this, because it just blows my mind how the Wuhan people were still around even after news about the virus was widespread. My initial thought was that the Chinese government feared for their economy and ignored the virus.
  12. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

It wouldn't even be a problem at all, if China did something about it early on. Instead, they just had to pretend nothing had happened and allowed people from the infected places to go around freely. They only acknowledged the virus when the entire world recognized it. Do you notice that every...
  13. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

About Corona, my country is a cesspool of fake news right now. Literally everyone with an Internet connection and an opinion can be the next politician/doctor/psychic. It has come to the point that even basic stuff like the symptoms got like thousands of different details. The disease has become...
  14. Gemini888

Lonliness in my chart

Hi. I'm a Gem Sun, Aries Moon and 12H Saturn too, so we are on the same boat here :sideways: From my experience, the problem with 12H Saturn is that we tend to have this wishful thinking that we are in control of everything, when in reality there are things that just... happen. With Gem Saturn...
  15. Gemini888

30 years old and still lost... what’s my life purpose?

To correct @waybread, it's www.astro.com :tongue: I would like to analyze your chart too.
  16. Gemini888

Aquarius Rising, Sun in 12th

Yes, anything related to the law. But with MC so heavily focused on Sag I would imagine you are more of a worker than a downright leader. Cap is more suitable for foreseeing a large group.
  17. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

Hi. I'm good, just got too much going on irl. I had some friends over for the past few days and also did some Tarot reading, which I really enjoyed. I was also busy with my creative endeavor :tongue: And I tell you, when you are able to threaten someone, your boundary issue isn't much of a...
  18. Gemini888

Aquarius Rising, Sun in 12th

You are in luck, your MC's ruler conjuncts Sun. Your career is aligned with who you are. But they are both in 12H, and Jupiter is in its fall. Do you find yourself struggle to find an "ideal" job? MC conjunct Saturn in intense Scorpio have a need to find a job that truly fits your...
  19. Gemini888

Saturn in 7th

Pretty much what EJ said. I also noticed that you have Saturn in Cancer and Jupiter in Libra, which is pretty much a mutual reception (square means stressed). Jupiter also closely conjuncts your MC, which makes the relationship somewhat close to your higher self. MC's ruler is Venus conjunct...
  20. Gemini888

Chatter and natter 😍😍

Agree. I haven't seen him for a while :pouty: