Search results

1. L

Hello everyone can someone tell me my dominant element and mode (fixed.mutable.cardin

2. L

Jupiter

i didnt asked about degrees 😑 i asked if jupiter in 5th trine leo asc exact orb emphasis the leo asc even more
  3. L

Jupiter

jupiter in 5th house trine leo asc exact orb does this emphasis leo asc even more ?
  4. L

tight aspect

From which orb an aspect would be called tight ?
  5. L

Angular planet

Which planets would be considered angular planet it is has to be conjunct an anhel or just placed in 1st 4th 7th 10th house ?
  6. L

Hello can someone tell me my dominant planets and sign thank you so much

Receiving many aspects confers strength but angularity and essential dignities are stronger.* Moon has essential dignity, is exalted and in an angular house. Mars has essential dignity, is domicile and in an angular house.
  7. L

Hello can someone tell me my dominant planets and sign thank you so much

okay now am convinced it is moon and mars ty aw :-)
  8. L

Is Pluto an astrological planet?

he's on the way ...
  9. L

size mean nothing same influence
  10. L

size doesnt matter they are all same influence
  11. L

size does not matter same influence
  12. L

why you not answer my questions
  13. L

he may be a dwarf planet like ceres or eris and ..... but pluto has his influence and this you cant deny
  14. L

the fact that pluto has his influence in people like jupiter mars venus make him an astrological planet
  15. L

Its astrology not science your really stupid ehh and a mad hater of pluto ..
  16. L

Okay let me end this pluto is an astrological planet and he do has influence big time and for all who dont belive that pluto in an astrological planet should start beliving
  17. L

because astrology is not science
  18. L

maney astrologyers *agree* that pluto is an astrological planet FEW astrologers disagree and ALL the people feel pluto energy except you
  19. L

science again i wonder why do you want so badly to prove that pluto is not planet or astrological planet .