Search results

1. C

Moon opposite Venus

Moon in Leo, Venus in Capricorn, and Mars in Aquarius. On astro.com it doesn't see Mars as making an aspect to any of those planets I believe, not even an opposition to Moon.
  2. C

Moon opposite Venus

Moon is in the 11th and Venus in the 5th. Mars is in the 6th and doesn't make an aspect to either.
  3. C

Contacting the dead

I've used holy water on countless occasions in this room, now it appears I have the lid on the jar way too tight and it will no longer open, shame. There is a technique that uses bells called space clearing which I have tried once or twice, but do not use that method often as it drains me. As...
  4. C

Contacting the dead

I don't know if much of this falls under the category as contacting the dead, but in my 30 years I've had a number of paranormal experiences. I remember sitting in my room and having every wire on the floor from my cd player wire to my television, wiggle and move in such a strange way. I tried...
  5. C

3rd House Uranus

Does anyone have this placement? What are your experiences of it? I recently have been told my true birth time and I have this placement and was wondering if I can even relate to it. Does anyone have any information on this placement? Thanks, CG
  6. C

Mars Quntile Uranus

Full Moon Libra, I found this in a book I have, I don't know if it's the type of info you're looking for, but hope it helps: The quintile is an aspect of 72 degrees. "The quintile bestows a naturally well developed capacity which is merely waiting to be brought to the surface. It is usually...
  7. C

Mars Quntile Uranus

Thank you, I was mostly wondering about the function of a Quntile, which you've answered. That will help me in interpreting how the two planets energies interact. Thanks, -CapGoddess
  8. C

Mars Quntile Uranus

I was wondering if anyone has this aspect and how they believe it effects them? I have it and read up on it but could not find very much. Also can anyone tell me how a Quntile operates in general? Thanks.
  9. C

What makes

Thank you both very much for your replies. Waybread, as far as tongue tied goes, not really so much tongue tied as it is, when I speak I want to sound intelligent. I find it much easier to write than to speak out-loud. I never know quite what to say. Bubuza Dulce- As for male energy, I find I...
  10. C

What makes

I tried uploading the chart.
  11. C

What makes

Me so unlovable? I don't get it. I've had relationships, where I don't relate to the person. I'll catch someone's eye, someone smiles, but it's just in passing. I'm incredibly shy so it is hard to just talk to someone. I'm asking what aspects in my chart or placements make me so...
  12. C

4th House and Your Home/Room Interior

My fourth house cusp is Sagittarius. There is nothing archer-like about it except the books on a myriad of subjects. I think the planets I have there describe the room better Uranus and Neptune. I have a guitar hanging on the wall, bells all over the place and one of those instruments you...
  13. C

Aspects self harm/ hatred

Well Virgo may turn its criticism inwardly for the most part I believe that's a possibility. I do not really have a fitness routine period. I do have to clean on a daily basis however. Otherwise I just don't feel like I've accomplished anything. I believe my Moon is in 2 degrees of Leo...
  14. C

Aspects self harm/ hatred

Lone Mars, thank you for your response. Never late to a conversation when adding more insight. When mentioning the Ascendants are you using a western or sidereal chart? What house system are you using? I ask because when I use a whole sign sidereal chart my Ascendant I believe is Leo and using...
  15. C

I don't know anything

I don't think Neptune in the 5th would indicate no children. If that were the case there would probably be a ton of people with that placement without children. Probably not the case. I've read that a bottom heavy chart most planets at the bottom toward the 4th indicates someone who is more...
  16. C

I don't know anything

Hi. I believe your Moon in the fourth house is nicely placed. Which may increase sensitivity. Your 5th house has one planet Neptune. I'm wondering do you have ideals about what life with kids should be like or regarding motherhood? Your north node is in the Seventh house which leads me to...
  17. C

Taurus in the fifth house

I'm thinking it may point to a love of outdoor hobbies. Perhaps even gardening. I'm not sure if you stated this already, do you have any planets in the fifth house?
  18. C

Are you a worrier?

I too worry much and have Virgo rising and Saturn ruling my fifth house. I also have Moon square Saturn as well as Pluto and contribute some of it to that as well. My best advice would be to take it one day at a time.
  19. C

4th house Neptune

I have Neptune in the 4th and have had paranormal/ weird experiences in almost every place I've lived. My dad when I was younger would talk about ghosts and spirituality and all that.
  20. C

Creativity

The second one is definitely my favorite. Yellow is a good color. Keep at it Powerion, I think they're kinda cool.