Search results

1. W

My Job *Start Date*: Will I Be Fired?

Will I Be Fired? For some reason, I only paid attention to the direction of Mercury before I started my job. Big mistake! There is one boss that likes me, one that doesnt and behind-the-scenes (Neptune) secrets. I am constantly seen as breaking the rules. Since May, this has happened and most...
  2. W

Which Rooms are Reflected an Event/Horary Chart?

I'd like to know which rooms one can identify by looking at an event chart. Example: Virgo: Kitchen or Pisces: bathroom etc. Anyone have any insights? thanks
  3. W

Best time to publish a book in 2019?

Hello esteemed astrologers - I was trying to figure out the best time to publish with all the retrogrades in play right now. Should I wait till August? Thanks!
  4. W

Lottery Predictions for Saturday's Powerball

This topic has been covered before on this forum but I wondered if anyone had any thoughts regarding buying a *winning powerball ticket* this Saturday during Mercury retrograde? What would happen if the winner hadn't chosen numbers they played before? Also, any other insights on lotto are...
  5. W

Where Is My House Key?

I have looked everywhere and can't find my house key. Any ideas? I am represented by Venus. Since Moon is my co-ruler, and it's opposing Venus, does this mean I'm looking in the wrong place (house)?
  6. W

Billionaire's Missing Wife: Where is She?

I drew this chart for the day that Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik Hagen went reported missing, the 68-year-old wife of Tom Hagen — a media-shy real estate investor and owner of an electric company. This has been reported around the world today. So where is she? What happened to her? Since I do not have...
  7. W

Billionaire's Missing Wife: Where Is She?

I drew this chart for the day that Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik Hagen went reported missing, the 68-year-old wife of Tom Hagen — a media-shy real estate investor and owner of an electric company. This has been reported around the world today. So where is she? What happened to her? Since I do not...
  8. W

9/11 Hacker News Out Today

Since news that a group has claimed it has hacked into a few insurance companies as well as TSA and know confidential information about 9/11, I wondered if we can see this from drawing a 9/11 chart? I'm not sure how you would go about it.
  9. W

Miserable Saturn-Moon Dasa

Anyone else have experience with Saturn/Moon Dasa/Antardasa? I have 6 months left and cannot wait until it's over. Slow, depressing state of mind and no emotional support where you would normally get it. It's a cruel time.
  10. W

Finding a Missing Person: Jayme Closs

Hi all, Wondered if the astrology community might weigh in on Jayme Closs' whereabouts who went missing last month? Jayme Closs DOB: July 13, 2005 Disappeared: October 15, 2018 (aged 13) Barron, Wisconsin, United States a 911 call was made at 1 am.
  11. W

Can Gandanta work in Tropical Readings?

Hi everyone, I know the basics of Gandanta when working w/the Vedic system but I couldn't help but apply it to a reading I was doing using the Placidus method. At 28 degrees Cancer, the subject's Career House cusp was being aspected by a transiting Rahu at 0 degrees Leo aspecting natal Sun...
  12. W

Will I Leave My PR Career?

Hello friends, I am confused about the answer here and wondered if you could help me. "Will I leave my PR career?" Can anyone assist? Thanks!
  13. W

Horary: Will Kavanaugh Succeed Today?

I've never asked a Horary question before so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. Do I need to ask the question and draw the chart? Thanks, Astrologers!
  14. W

Areas of Life That are "Cut" - Aquarius?

I recently did some research about Aquarius and started looking into my client's charts about what areas in their lives were "cut in two", disconnected or separated. This, after I learned that an Aquarius "degree" can mean divorce. Obviously it's ruled by Uranus but I didn't realize until...
  15. W

Brad Pitt's Long Road | Sade Sati

https://imgur.com/a/djkdyDd Thought Brad Pitt's transits are interesting right now. He's in full-on Sade Sati and Saturn won't give him any relief for a while. Goes to show how you can lose everything during this period. On top of it, Angelina Jolie filed for a separation during Mercury...
  16. W

Is Pluto Crossing Over IC Bad?

Is Pluto Crossing over your IC most likely a traumatizing event? Mine will be conjunct in a year or so and I'm wondering if that could mean something bad.
  17. W

JFK Coverup: When will truth be revealed?

I'm curious about when we will finally learn about JFK's assassination. Can astrology help us determine if the truth will ever be revealed and if it's in the near future? The coverup continues...
  18. W

Do Crystals Really Work?

Hi all - I am interested in any work astrologers have done with crystals and/or examples of applications. I'd like to understand if you can recommend the "wrong" crystal as well. If there is a crystal that you like to use after a reading, please mention that as well! Thank you!
  19. W

2 Career Opportunities- Which one is best?

Hi I am an entrepreneur and launching a couple of businesses - I wondered if you could look at my chart and help me determine the best one for me.. Online healing jewelry company or yacht charter company (online broker). It can be both but wanted to see if I should focus more on one over the...
  20. W

NN conjunctions

I am intrigued about the NN and SN. I wondered what the natal position/conjuction of Mars/NN (3rd house/Cap)/Vedic -Sagittarius, Purvashada) means? This is an aspect in my natal chart. In my sister's chart, note how transit Saturn and natal saturn were close to the same degree as the nodes...