Search results

1. L

Impact Of Nov. 13 Solar Eclipse?

I've never thought of these points, astroemail. Shall take them into account, thank you very much!
  2. L

It doesn't matter, since you will be feeling the eclipse's effects for 6 months now. Anything Scorpio snd 9th house related will be crucial to your moving forward and write a new page to your life story. It doesn't happen very often, so enjoy it. And apparently you're having or just have had...
  3. L

I had this conjunction in the eclipse of February 2008 in my 1st house. It was an amazing time, since not only I did have friends and fun (Aquarius), but also I lost weight and cut off smoking. I had become 20 pounds slimmer and much, much healthier at the time of the August 2008 follow-up lunar...
  4. L

Will my fiance need to change base?

Hi y'all! I dunno if this question should be considered as a career or a moving one, but since it's about his career, I am posting it here: After successfully entering the post-grad program in my alma mater to work on my Master's (thanks Saturn in Scorpio!), there is another imminent change...
  5. L

Unemployment and reassessing of my career

I put your post in a separate quote section, because it was worth it. Currently I'm studying for the post-grad program and I submitted my application a few days ago. What you said about the Saturn 9th house transit, sounds promising. If I manage to enter the post-grad, the Saturn transit to my...
  6. L

\ Thank you very, very much! It is spot-on, actually. Oh, the Cancer/Capricorn conflict has always been a toughie for me! There is that caring side, but the shrewd businesswoman one does take over! There is also that strong idealism, which manifests by my NN and Jupiter. During this...
  7. L

Will my fiance's sister get laid off?

Background story: My fiance's sister, Venezia, has been working for 5 years in a company that is not going very well so there will be a massive staff cutback, which means only 250 out of 650 workers will remain. She's at her wits' end, and her Cancer Moon hurts, but she tries very hard to calm...
  8. L

Hi deary! Very wonderful insight in here. Teaching will always be my main passion. I have always thought of trying to help people who have gone through same stuff as me (alcoholism and depression). I have noticed that I have to go through some karmic cleansing before I go again into a big...
  9. L

I know you never mentioned something like that, but I just wanted to wish that I could migrate even for a while. I should definitely make good use of all that stuff, yes. Thank you very, very much, once again!
  10. L

I'm currently learning bass guitar, but I have always loved to read books, write books and poems and talking to foreigners. I have always loved history, Ancient Greek, anything to do with foreign languages, and I tend to give perspective to foreigners for anything that's going on in my...
  11. L

Composite Chart- Romance help

Just be patient, may I say. As time goes by and you find out more and more about each other, you will have more ease in sharing yourselves to each other. Relax and with issue coming up, try to talk to her. I have Mercury in Cancer, too, and, believe me, I know.
  12. L

Composite Chart- Romance help

Hey! I couldn't help noticing that you both have Venus-Pluto aspects, hers is in conjunction, yours in trine. It's a very passionate dynamic, but the jealousy is still there. Both my fiance and I have the same dynamic, since he has Venus conj Pluto in Scorpio and my Leo Venus squares Pluto...
  13. L

After a rather ill-fated interview (well, the interview by itself was excellent, it was my not being suitable for being a salesperson that was ill-fated), I realized that I have trouble fitting into any other profession than teaching. However, due to the recession, teachers are not to be hired...
  14. L

Happy Birthday Dr.Farr !!!

Happy birthday, Mr Farr! And thank you very, very much for everything!
  15. L

Love with foreigners or in foreign land

My God, scorpittarian, we both have Saturn ruling our Asc and Aquarius intercepting my 1st. I also have my NN intercepted in Aquarius. In what degree is your ASC? Mine is at 24 deg 48'.
  16. L

Love with foreigners or in foreign land

My Virgo fiance is from the same country, but of a place around 200 miles away from mine, while he's half-Belgian due to his mother. Ruler of my Cancer DSC is in Moon in Scorpio in the 9th house. I also have mostly foreigners as friends or half-Greeks, since my Sag 11th house is ruled by my 5th...
  17. L

Should I ever proceed into an interview with that job?

Despite the fact that I wasn't that good for this job, it not only lead me to some self-esteem boost and I thank the guy that suggested this job for me, but also it was the baptism of fire for me. It also helped me realize something I knew all along: That actually I'm much more suited to foreign...
  18. L

Should I ever proceed into an interview with that job?

I just returned from the office. Even though the employer seems to like me a lot, I still feel that this isn't the job for me. I don't think I will be very good at sales and I AM NOT tactful at all. Pfft!
  19. L

A Cancer trying to forgive her mother...

Thank you very, very much!!! Shall do my homework on Hades Moon, but your description of it seems to fit very well.
  20. L

A Cancer trying to forgive her mother...

Thank you very, very much, dear. Well, my mother and father have a singleton water planet (my dad's is an 11th house Uranus in Cancer) and my sis, apart from the Pisces Asc, she has no watery planets. You can see, then, how ot of place I feel within my family. I think my Pluto is actually...