Search results

1. kimbermoon

Collective changes

How do you think the Capricorn line-up, including the conjunct of Saturn/Pluto, will actually play out. At first I thought of cataclysmic events, but in consideration of Saturn's involvement it could be just another long drawn out scenario of capitalistic decline. We do note the increasing...
  2. kimbermoon

The scientific explanation of going through the tunnel

I recently watched a documentary about Black Holes… Notes from Nasa: “Recent discoveries offer some tantalizing evidence that black holes have a dramatic influence on the neighborhoods around them - emitting powerful gamma ray bursts, devouring nearby stars, and spurring the growth of new stars...
  3. kimbermoon

a new reality

Despite the new wave [cycle] of Awakening Consciousness, which has been in play since 2012 [which was the true Mayan prophecy] I still I see so much emphasis being put on the public drive for success and fame. Why are so many still focused on the material realm? What drives them so obsessively...
  4. kimbermoon

I am seeking clarification please

I am seeking clarification please; on the matter of which sign is more associated with the global economy... We would assume it has to be one of the earth signs, so which of these would be more prevalent do you think? Taurus [banking, investments]; Virgo; [business and public service] or...
  5. kimbermoon

differentiation Sun and ASC

Your astrology reveals who you are beyond the facade that you express to others. On the surface you have developed a method of representation [ASC] which is often quite different from the true essence of your Sun. Some find offence to the suggestion of this being a mask, or masquerade but this...
  6. kimbermoon

Words of Power

Your thoughts; Doesn't matter whether you call it prayer or meditation, what matters is whether we use them or not. Years ago, I discovered that in traditional ways we tend to pray in the wrong way, as the Christ tried to teach us. Words of power are those we use from our own mind and awareness...
  7. kimbermoon

the t-square

Practice for students: Another look at the t-square; in my perspective I tend to look at the symbolism of this configuration, noting how much it is akin to the pyramid, and thus perhaps there is another way of looking at it. Something perhaps more meaningful in the life, in a spiritual sense...
  8. kimbermoon

the Grand Cross and Spirituality

EASTER 2014: new beginnings, arousal [awakening!], new hopes...yet still a world in chaos as tension continues to rise in the Ukraine crisis; who knew? What happened in Syria, Egypt and other places of upheavals and clashes, with no continuous media coverage? Yes, there are always crises to keep...
  9. kimbermoon

Crossroads; the Grand Cross

The ongoing Grand Cross is definitely creating a tone of instability and uncertainty in the outer world, which in turn affects us at the individual level...it is about Pluto [power and control] in square to Uranus [independence and individuality] ; in turn both these planets are opposed by...
  10. kimbermoon

computer supervirus

anyone else been affected by this virus? Several months ago I was hacked and strangely it was only my astro files that were deleted...strange indeed. :devil:
  11. kimbermoon

Study guides: Mars/Jupiter opposition in the chart.

March 7th: I posit to you, both students and seniors: What might you associate to a natal opposition between Mars/Capricorn/2nd H, oppose Sun and Jupiter conjunct in Cancer/8th H. I have tried to see the essence of what this has meant in my life, and I wonder what others might suggest in terms...
  12. kimbermoon

Personally Cursed?

PERSONALLY CURSED? So many voices echoing the same catchword, of late. Indeed Pluto/Uranus is giving us a run for our very life. Then we have Jupiter being retrograde in Cancer, completing a t-square; hopes are falling, optimism is elusive, faith is disappearing, and opportunities and...
  13. kimbermoon

the relationship axis; what does it really mean?

do the descriptions of the signs on a cusp show the natural tendencies of the individual themselves, or rather the type of response we experience from others and how their reactions influence us? Recently there was a discussion relating to how the 3rd H relates to our sibling relationships and...
  14. kimbermoon

FULL MOON trending now: Beware!..

The full Moon tomorrow polarizes the energies of the Sun and Moon between Capricorn and Cancer, with a theme relating to potential stress between your public image or career, and your family concerns/personal . I can tell you that I have already experienced a significant impact from the current...
  15. kimbermoon

Greetings: the Year of the Horse

2014: Another Year bringing more challenges collectively and individuality; the omens are not looking promising with all the tensions heating up, while the States and Canada are under threat of a polar freeze...what might you have to say about this ongoing revolutionary phase of Uranus/Pluto...
  16. kimbermoon

Happy New Year!

wishing you all a wonderful New Year full of Harmony, Hope, Justice, Love, Laughter, Joy and peace! thanks for the inquiries and the efforts of all the teachers here. Blessed be. Ready for a new paradigm in 2014? I have compiled data regarding the Uranus/Pluto square, to continue into the...
  17. kimbermoon

in answer to Sheerbliss

Sheerbliss: So we find Jupiter/Venus conjunct in your 9th, forming nice aspects to your Moon and Mercury. The conjunction is generally considered to bring much luck and opportunity to the life. One would expect that you have had opportunities for travel in your life as well...Have you made any...
  18. kimbermoon

Moon in Pisces

There is a thread in the forum positing the question of whether one loves like their Moon sign which I have not posted to as yet...yes Pisces loves with great compassion, sincerity and emotionality; yet we can be vague and elusive as well. And yes there is that need for romantic drama during...
  19. kimbermoon

general chat; what are the heavens telling us?

July 17, 2013 In these times, the world is coming totally undone while we dangle from the precipice of consequences and fate. In a world so full of avarice, competition, conflict, deception, derision, degeneration, destruction of resources, drug wars, economic downfalls, gender transference...
  20. kimbermoon

Re:[QUOTE=MissGemini26]Hello there I am a new user ...

[b][PLAIN]Re: