Search results

1. C

Distinguishing Mercury 4th house and 5th house?

Thank you Suhas G and Jai Kishen! Mercury in 4th - 45% Talkative? Definitely. Loving and caring? Yes, I could say that I am close to my friends and family. However, it's not all the time that I get along with everyone. We don't change residence often but the home is also important because we...
  2. C

Distinguishing Mercury 4th house and 5th house?

Hi everyone! I would like to hear some of your insights if you have Mercury in 4th house or 5th house. A lot of my planets fall on my 4th house and it's hard for me to distinguish whether my Mercury is in my 5th house or in my 4th house? Any help would be greatly appreciated :biggrin: Libra...
  3. C

Spring and Jesus' Birthday

We are sure that December 25 is not His real birth day. However, nobody but Him can confirm that it is April 2. We'll still end up with speculations. Unless you could talk to Him spiritually, only to ask Him that which may be kind of pointless.
  4. C

what aspects point to liking older partners?

I have Saturn in Aquarius in my 5th house and Sun, Venus, Mars in Capricorn. I prefer experienced men with stable jobs. Maturity is important to me but not as much as security. It DOES NOT necessarily mean that I'm ONLY attracted to older men. They're okay, more like a "father" to me, but...
  5. C

Hi

Hi Manny! :D Welcome! I'm sure you'll have a good time here. :) Why are you interested in astrology by the way?
  6. C

Planetary Humor!

"Dry..Y'know, not obvious..To be honest, you're not funny. You don't have a sense of humor... It's nothing against you personally." That joke never gets old. :D "You laugh over things that aren't funny." Sounds like me. What DO you laugh at ReincarnatedRainbow? Just curious. :biggrin:
  7. C

Planetary Humor!

I'd have to agree with this one. Your mom rocks :)) hahaha.
  8. C

Planetary Humor!

I have lots of planets in Cap. and Mercury and Saturn in Aquarius. Most of the time I'm serious and can definitely keep a straight face even when the joke is killing everybody else. However, I can also crack jokes when I want to, and people laugh, sometimes I don't find it as funny as they do...
  9. C

My First Thread Ever!

Thanks everyone for the replies! :D
  10. C

Please Read My Chart!

Having lots of planets in Capricorn makes one more serious in life than everybody else. :D Sometimes it's good but sometimes I also wish I had more planets in water, I think that I'm not sensitive enough and quite detached perhaps it's because of my Mercury in Aquarius, too. Overall it's great...
  11. C

Do you look like your ascendant?

Thanks SagiCap! :D :( Few people know the site, that's why I had the urge to share it, might be useful in the future :D :whistling:
  12. C

My First Thread Ever!

:D Thanks Kazina! Yeah, rectification. I was looking for that term! Thank you :D In a few more years maybe I'll be an astrologer :D
  13. C

My First Thread Ever!

:) I'm here to un-noob myself :))
  14. C

How do you look for Astrologers?

I don't really know how to find astrologers especially here in the Philippines. How do I find them? Do astrologers have an organization or something? I wish to have an in-depth interpretation of my chart somewhere near. Any recommendations? Anyway, if you do not know of any from my place...
  15. C

Please Read My Chart!

:innocent: Hello! :D My birth time in the chart below is not exact, however, it is my approximation of my birth time :D All that I'm sure of is I wasn't born past 11:00PM in the Philippines and I fit best in the second decan of my ascendant. Is there any way to know one's exact birth time? Or...
  16. C

My First Thread Ever!

:innocent: Hello everyone! This is my first post ever! ^_^ I think I'm gonna like it here. January 18, 1994 is my birthday and I couldn't ask for any better day. It was the same day as the Cando event! I was born around 10:30-11:00 PM in Legazpi, Philippines and have been reading about...
  17. C

hi, hello, and good day every one

Good to know you're feeling better. :D Maybe it has something to do with your transit? :D Perhaps it's the ruler of your sun sign, the moon. It makes Cancer moody :D Anyway, good day to you Chaotic crab! Capricorn here :)
  18. C

Hello! : )

Hello there Scenicmode! :D Welcome! I love Pisces people, I get along with them. :D I'm a Capricorn with Aries moon, Libra ascendant. Have you tried getting a free chart interpretation? There's one in www.astro.com :) I hope to see your chart! :D Oh when did you start learning about...
  19. C

I Stink... therefore I am!

Whoa Stinky! I just saw your reply :D I wasn't expecting it within the day. ^-^ I agree with StillOne, have you tried going to www.astro.com or www.astrofaces.com? Besides the Sun and the Moon in signs, there are also other planets you might wanna check them out. I'm not really an expert on...
  20. C

Do you look like your ascendant?

:joyful: I look like my ascendant (second decan of Libra ascendant -- that's Libra with Aquarius traits) and I think like a Libra especially because my moon is in my 7th house. Those with Libra ascendants have dimples and a finely curved body, that's what I know. Courtesy, politeness and...