Search results

1. R4VEN

Ceres conj Full Moon/Eclipse in Leo. Thoughts?

I just thought I'd mention this, to check if anyone else has noticed this, or even given it some thought. Given the Full Moon & Total Eclipse will occur over this part of Australia (Central, south) just prior to midnight (and the full moon conj Ceres is less than 1 degree from my Leo Sun, but...
  2. R4VEN

Peter Firth - Ascendant?

Most of those outside UK may not know this guy. He's a British actor, most lately known for playing Harry Pearce in the 10-year long TV series, Spooks (also known as MI-5 in US) He's been in the business for over 40 years, but mostly plays the unusual, the character roles. His creation of...
  3. R4VEN

Australians!! Richard Dawkins vs Cardinal Pell

On ABC1 - `Q & A' this coming Monday night, 9th April @ around 9:30pm http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/coming_up.htm If you can't catch it on TV, then you can pick it up later on ABC iView: http://www.abc.net.au/iview/ Pity Christopher Hitchens is no longer with us. He'd have enjoyed himself...
  4. R4VEN

The Chiron opposition Saturn generation: 1986-1989

......give or take a few months. There has been some talk on this forum lately about the group born during the Capricorn stellium, and many of these people were born with Chiron in Cancer opposition Saturn in Capricorn. In my extensive research into Chiron and its impact upon people's lives...
  5. R4VEN

Alan Rickman

Sorry, but this is another of those `guess his ascendant' threads. I have no idea at all, so I can't even begin with a suggestion. I am posting this more as an exercise than a serious question. Those of you who are good at determining ascendant sign by appearance may have more idea than I...
  6. R4VEN

Help with dream interpretation

Usually I am quite skilled at interpreting my own dreams, but occasionally one comes along which confuses me. Before I begin, I frequently have dreams in which I am not involved in what is going on, but am observing. This is one such dream. I was walking past a parked car which seemed to have...
  7. R4VEN

Mars conj Jupiter in Aries

Is it just me, or is the current Mars-Jupiter conjunction in Aries creating a lot of uncontrolled anger and energy in the world? I have noticed this over the past few days. In particular, those with Mars-Jupiter natal aspects are tending to `lose it', or at the very least, to over-react...
  8. R4VEN

Judi Dench

I'm not sure Ms Dench would appreciate being classed as a celebrity, but I don't know where else to put this. I am currently reading her autobiography, entitled And Furthermore. I also consider her to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. She - along with Lauren Bacall and Vanessa...
  9. R4VEN

Dream symbol help please

This dream was only last night. It was a `journey dream', in that I was passing along a series of roads in England (I don't live there, but my heritage is English) on my way to `somewhere else'. Just before I reached a crossroads at the top of the hill (and from which I took the path ahead) I...
  10. R4VEN

Ability to speak several languages

Hi all, I have just been given the birth details of someone who speaks 5 languages. I have not her permission to post the chart, so I cannot do this. Sorry. :andy: I have a feeling that this has been discussed previously on AW, so if anyone either knows the thread(s) or can point me to a...
  11. R4VEN

Moon in the 6th & Health

This is a natal placement which in some ways has dogged my life, and through my grandson - aged 5 years, and also with Moon in 6th - I am seeing how it can play out in people's lives. Now, I am aware that the sign of the Moon is significant. For instance, my Moon is in Cancer, and so I am an...
  12. R4VEN

Another dream requiring interpretation

Hi all. I've been helped with dream interpretation before, so here goes. I awoke from this dream this morning. It was one of those really vivid ones, and I found it rather disturbing. I was visiting a house near the sea where a woman lived with her two young adult daughters. Those daughters...
  13. R4VEN

Matthew Newton - birth details???

Calling any Australians who may know Matthew Newton's (actor son of Bert & Patti) birth date and time. Birth place was Melbourne. His birth date appears to be 11th May 1977. (There appears to be another Matthew Newton born in 1977, from US, and birth details of each tend to be confused. IMDb...
  14. R4VEN

Jose Ramos-Horta

I've been contemplating this person's chart for a few days. Wikipedia link here in case you're not familiar with his work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Ramos-Horta I'll attach a natal chart - no birth time available. He was one of 12 children, born in East Timor in 1949, so I guess...
  15. R4VEN

August New Moon in Lindy Chamberlain's chart

[Not sure where to put this thread, so mods feel free to move if you wish] I have had an interest in Lindy Chamberlain since her newborn daughter was taken by a dingo at Ayer's Rock (Uluru) on 17th August 1980, as she was tried and gaoled briefly for the baby's murder. True vindication has...
  16. R4VEN

Australia has a New PM!!!

No, we haven't had an election. Last night the current Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, was informed by his Deputy, Julia Gillard, that the party (Labor) was contesting his leadership. Long story short - he resigned this morning, and as I write this Julia Gillard is visiting the Governor General...
  17. R4VEN

Descriptions of natal aspects on AW website

What happened to them? Did I miss something? They used to be there - and excellent they were, too - and now they're not. Was there a copyright problem or something?
  18. R4VEN

Vanessa Redgrave's `annus horribilis'

Ms Redgrave has experienced a difficult 14 months: 18th March 2009: Her daughter Natasha Richardson (wife of Liam Neeson) died suddenly 6th April 2010: her brother Corin died 2nd May 2010: her sister Lynn also died. Thus, in just under 14 months she lost not only one of her two children, but...
  19. R4VEN

Sarah Ferguson - oops!

Any comments on Sarah Ferguson's latest gaffe? I'm looking at tr Pluto's `activation' of her Aries Moon - by square - and so activating her Yod(s). The way in which her latest faux pas played out - the humiliating, public nature of it - is very Yod-like. Also, tr Saturn Rx through her 10th...
  20. R4VEN

Another dream

I had this dream yesterday morning, and it was one of those very vivid dreams, so I suspect I am having to take notice of it. I was witnessing a woman giving birth. She was an older woman, and much older than her partner. There were a lot of people watching, but no-one was `up her end'...