Search results

1. H

Ukraine Invasion discussion thread.

I had a similar dream a few days ago! but in my dream when I saw the bombs in the sky over NYC I said “oh no Russia is bombing us!” And a girl said “no, no, it’s China” …. I gotta take a break from the news
  2. H

New job

So I quit my job (which I only had for a few weeks because the pay was too low and it was not a good job) and I just got hired somewhere much better with higher pay, it’s a government job in a big skyscraper. :) I start in September! TBH though, I want even higher pay so I will either quit this...
  3. H

New job

Thank you, for the last month I have been thinking about your prediction that next year will be better financially to give me hope.
  4. H

New job

Update- I got another job in retail in July (before I left my job with the attorney) and started work August 2nd. I do not like the job so I will be quitting soon. I agree that it does seem that July - august is not a good period to look for jobs as I’m not having much luck. I hope after August...
  5. H

How long will I live away from home?

Great! Thank you
  6. H

How long will I live away from home?

Hi, I don’t know if this can be answered but I’m hoping it can. I am moving 3000 km away from my home in 3 weeks. Lease is signed and paid and flight is booked. I hope to stay there for many years but I’m going through 4th lord Saturn maha dasa and I’m kind of scared it will bring me back to...
  7. H

New job

I work for a lawyer. I’ll be looking forward to after august 2021 thank you!!
  8. H

New job

I agree!! Thank you very much And also I had this job Before the pandemic and it’s not affected by the pandemic in any way, actually we help people who lose their jobs
  9. H

New job

Hi :) I resigned from my job, my last day is in July after the new hire gets fully trained. (We have already begun interviewing) Is there any chance I’ll get a new job before the year ends? Any help would be appreciated,thanks so much! 18-9-1984 at 9:44AM in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA
  10. H

Will I ever marry? 7th lord is Mars in Scorpio/2nd house

Something huge happened. I can’t believe you predicted it. It was totally unexpected. It involves my child that’s all I’ll say. This prediction was very impressive.
  11. H

Cosmetic Surgery

Thanks a lot!
  12. H

Cosmetic Surgery

Thank you very much. When will Saturn leave the 8th house?
  13. H

Cosmetic Surgery

Okay great thank you!
  14. H

Cosmetic Surgery

Hi, I don’t know if this can be answered but I’m going through Saturn Maha and Saturn antar dasa currently and was wondering how would the months of October-December 2021 bode for a cosmetic surgery? What other info is needed to help with that kind of prediction. My info is September 18, 1984...
  15. H

Whatever will be, will be :)
  16. H

No I don’t refuse any relationship, and I have no career :( I guess I’m ugly hahaha
  17. H

Thank you for the reply!
  18. H

Saturn maha has started around 8 months ago and I can confidently say there’s not one ounce of life improvement at all. In fact maybe it’s worse than Jupiter dasa in many ways.
  19. H

Moving out of my home

Hi everyone, I live with my family but I am planning to move out and leave my job Jan 2021, does astrology support a move into a new home at that time? I will be moving super far away from home but I’ll stay in my home country. My info is 18/09/1984 at 9:48am in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA My...