Search results

1. H

How long will I live away from home?

Hi, I don’t know if this can be answered but I’m hoping it can. I am moving 3000 km away from my home in 3 weeks. Lease is signed and paid and flight is booked. I hope to stay there for many years but I’m going through 4th lord Saturn maha dasa and I’m kind of scared it will bring me back to...
  2. H

New job

Hi :) I resigned from my job, my last day is in July after the new hire gets fully trained. (We have already begun interviewing) Is there any chance I’ll get a new job before the year ends? Any help would be appreciated,thanks so much! 18-9-1984 at 9:44AM in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA
  3. H

Cosmetic Surgery

Hi, I don’t know if this can be answered but I’m going through Saturn Maha and Saturn antar dasa currently and was wondering how would the months of October-December 2021 bode for a cosmetic surgery? What other info is needed to help with that kind of prediction. My info is September 18, 1984...
  4. H

Moving out of my home

Hi everyone, I live with my family but I am planning to move out and leave my job Jan 2021, does astrology support a move into a new home at that time? I will be moving super far away from home but I’ll stay in my home country. My info is 18/09/1984 at 9:48am in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA My...
  5. H

My mom’s job loss

Hi, my mom’s employer has threatened to fire her by October. She is such a hard worker but the sales goals they are expecting from their employees is very high and really unrealistic!!! She has no savings and no husband to help her. She’s been employed there since August 2005 Will she lose her...
  6. H

Owning a house

Hi sorry that I constantly post :) I have lived in the same house for about 30 years of my life. It’s my moms home and it’s very small and old and modest. I hate it!!! My Saturn Maha Dasa will start soon, saturn rules my 4th, I assume during this period I’ll get to be a home owner?? In the US...
  7. H

When will I get a new job?

Hi all Im an American living overseas and I recently put in my resignation at work, I will be going back home to the US in mid December but I’m going back to nothing, no home, no car, no phone, no job. Will it take me long to get a job and get settled? My city is really a dead end town so I’m...
  8. H

Career/Job

hello, I was thinking about my job and wondering if it was where I’m meant to be. From 2014-2016 I worked with medically sick people and criminals in my birth country, then in 2016 until now I work with small children from 3-7 years old in a foreign country. Is working in this environment...
  9. H

Will I work for this company?

Hello, I asked “will I get the job at ___company” I am applying for a job at a specific company and I hope to hear from them soon. I’m currently working but unhappy with the pay. https://m.imgur.com/a/DIZzcsF I’m exalted mars in the 3rd house. The new job is sun. POF and true node are in the...
  10. H

Career problems, job change??

Hi all Can someone please check out my moms chart? She is having work issues. She works in retail and her coworkers and boss are terrible. My mom did not attend college and she’s not married so she has to work. She’s a very hard worker. She’s on her feet all day sometimes working 12 hours...
  11. H

Saturn Maha Dasa with Saturn Exalted

Hi all This will be my last post for a while I promise :) Sept 18,1984 @ 09:48am in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA The times I’ve gotten a Vedic reading the astrologers mention my upcoming Saturn Maha Dasa which starts next year. However, no one can agree on how it’ll affect me. Some claim since...
  12. H

Jupiter in Scorpio

Hi all Sorry for always bugging but when Jupiter enters my second house Scorpio this October 2018 will it help me increase my income? My 2nd house lord is also in the 2nd house so Jupiter would be aspecting it. The most money I had was in sun anter dasa and I would like to make even more than...
  13. H

When will my son live with me

Hi my son spends part of the time with his dad in the US and part of the time overseas with me. I want full custody so he can live with me everyday and his dad can visit. My son wants the same. When will my son and I live together again? Will we live together overseas or in the USA where we...
  14. H

Description of future husband

Hello! I saw astrologers on a few other threads describe the future spouse based on the persons natal chart. Could anyone look at my chart and tell me what my future partner will be like? And if my chart does not promise marriage then you can say that. Will he be poor? Will he be older? Will he...
  15. H

Is My Boss Mad at Me?

My boss seemed upset with my reaction to something she told me but I think she misunderstood me. Is she mad at me? I'm saturn in the 12th..jus ttrying to lay low i guess She's Mars in 10th, makes sense, shes my boss. We're sextile so I guess we are ok? Shes in libra so thats good right because...
  16. H

Moving Back to USA in 2019/Money?

Hello! I am currently living abroad, and have been since March 2016. But I need to make money and I'm not making a lot of money here, but I dont want to move back to the US. I like living abroad. My Saturn Maha Dasa will start in 2019, and my exalted Saturn rules my 4th so astrolgoers say I...
  17. H

Jupiter transiting lagna

Hi all, Could someone tell me how this transit of Jupiter in libra will affect my chart? I have libra lagna and Saturn in lagna. I'm also going through Jupiter MD. Like Will it be uneventful? Will I get pregnant? Will I have a different job opportunity? Will I make enemies? I can't upload my...
  18. H

Business

Hi all, If I started a little online business up with someone would rahu sub dasa support this? I'm in Jupiter maha dasa Would I be successful at all? My info is September 18, 1984,09:44am in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA If someone could help upload my chart I'd be grateful. I can't because I'm...
  19. H

Hurricane Harvey

Hi all I saw a thread on another section on the forum correlating hurricane Harvey that just hit Texas to the recent eclipse. My family's home was hit directly and they still have no electricity. My mom and brother are safe though. But we also have family in Houston Anyway will there be any...
  20. H

Will things get better for me?

I know its a generic question but I was wondering if there will be any improvement in any aspect of my life soon? I'm the Sun in taurus. separating from mercury. Unsure what it means. I'm in my 10th house. I guess thats ok. I'll concentrate on work more possibly. Would it be safe to guess a...