Search results

1. lillyjgc

Question

This question is from *isismagdalenne*.I've moved it from the Education Board. ok so Im trying to do a chart, and Im a novice in horary. If the ascendant is cappy, I have a saturn significator, then the 7th house (its a relationship question) is cancer, so I use the moon. But what is confusing...
  2. lillyjgc

Arabic parts

(This thread belongs to isis.It was posted on the wrong board) how significant are arabic parts in natal astrology? because mine say REALLY bad things and have me a bit nervous, please anyone that can enlighten me, I am a very nervous person and things like this can really effect my wellbeing...
  3. lillyjgc

electional astrology

Contributed by Tikana Electional Astrology - When and When NOT to have operations This is a tutorial/guideline on electional astrology involving scheduling surgeries. THIS IS NOT a guideline to postpone or cancel a surgery when your or your loved one’s life is at risk. Proceed with...
  4. lillyjgc

Almuten

ALMUTEN By Cosmiccradle The Almuten is the most powerful planet in the Chart having taken into account and calculated most essential and accidental dignities. The word Almuten is derived from the Arabic al-mateen meaning “the strong one” or “the firm one”. It is the planet that is most...
  5. lillyjgc

Will Prime Minister Rudd retain leadership

News in Australia has just announced that at 9 am tomorrow, there will be a secret caucas ballot between the encumbent Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd and his Deputy, Julia Gilliard.Reports are that Ms Gillard did not voluntarily initiate the challenge, but rather it resulted from factional pressure...
  6. lillyjgc

Discussion of Basic Astrology-Ed Board

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18501
  7. lillyjgc

Basic Astrology-For Beginners

Starting out with astrology The best place to begin learning about Natal astrology is with your own chart. So firstly, you will need to draw up a chart and the site to which most people go is here: http://www.astro.com/ (The chart drawing is a free service) Drawing up your Chart You will be...
  8. lillyjgc

Morganal's thread

## Hi Morgana, I have moved this from the Education Board.That Board is only for actual written ARTICLES and we have a team of editors. Cheers Lilly Here is the linky: http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/201006...appeartogether The title is "Planet Triple Play: Saturn, Mars and Venus Appear...
  9. lillyjgc

Will they settle out of court?

I was asked this question today. Background: The querent, a woman, has had a lawyer write to a company by whom she used to be employed-seeing payment for a breach of the contract they had. She is asking for a settlement. This chart is cast for the time she received notice from the lawyer that...
  10. lillyjgc

Who killed Nurse Michelle?

The big news in Sydney Australia this week has been the murder of a high profile Nurse as she arrived home. Initially the police released insufficient info to cast a chart, but today that changed. Here is a link to the Article...
  11. lillyjgc

Where is Tamara?

Where is the missing girl?? A young girl has gone missing in the Blue Mountains of NSW Australia. Excerpt from Media: There are growing fears for a 13-year-old girl last seen four days ago after being dropped off at her Blue Mountains school. Police say T's family have not seen her since she...
  12. lillyjgc

Decumbiture

Hi. I have just received a decumbiture chart to delineate and I will definitely need some help. The chart is set for the time the woman received her diagnosis of an atypical carcinoid (cancer) in her right lung, mid lobe. She has asked me to help her throughout her surgical process etc. and is...
  13. lillyjgc

Who killed Michelle?

A young 19 year old woman has been found stabbed in her home. I have the time she was last seen and the time her death was discovered and reported to police. She was last seen around 3pm on Saturday March 27th. She had been working at a real estate sale and been dropped home by a friend with...
  14. lillyjgc

Car Crash

Just last night I have been a witness to a car crash right outside my house.A car belonging to a friend of my daughter's was extensively damaged. I noted the time of this crash and later I erected an Event chart for the crash. Now I am struck by Mars, the red planet in Leo Stationary. The car...
  15. lillyjgc

Pick the odd one out!

Okay. New Vocational exercise. Here are 3 charts. Two of them belong to people successful in the media. One belongs to a Chef who excels in foreign cuisine. None of these charts are on the Net. Birth times are exact. In all 3 cases confirmed. So: Who is the chef? Chart 1: <A...
  16. lillyjgc

New Vocational exercise

Hi. Seeing members are enjoying this exercise so much, I've set up three charts here. They are all female. They have all been employed in their line of work for around 20 years and none of their charts can be found on the Net. The birth times are correct for all of them The three areas of work...
  17. lillyjgc

Will she accept me as a tenant?

I was asked this question tonight by a woman who has to vacate her current house in 7 days. She has been made aware of a property possibly becoming available but the landlady is out of town and won't be back for 2 weeks. The potential landlady has yet to approve the tenant and a meeting had been...
  18. lillyjgc

Upcoming Saturn/Uranus opposition

How will it impact on your life? Saturn currently began it's cycle of oppositions to Uranus in 2008-perfecting on the USA Election day, November 4th. The two planets are very much at odds with one another in that they each represent concepts that oppositional in nature. Saturn requires us...
  19. lillyjgc

Match the chart with the vocation

Hi there, This is a continuation of the previous vocational thread I posted on Teachers charts. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23 This thread is a little different, in that I present 4 natal charts with accurate birth times, tell you the 4 professions involved and...
  20. lillyjgc

Will I have to move house

Hi-I'm needing a bit of input on this chart. The querent is in a position where the Landlord is considering increasing the rent and/or possibly selling the house. The querent wants to know if she will in fact be forced to move..Timing is a part of this question too-if the answer is yes. The...