Search results

1. Skywomb

Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Yeha I'm sitting here drinking absinthe........asking how well my French exam will go in 4 days....... Hahahaa......... Leaving: 7 of disks/coins/pentacles
  2. Skywomb

read my chart

Hmm well the Moon square Mars does make sense, but the thing about astrology.......... Uranus rising, Uranus semi-square Mars and Uranus/Neptune Square Venus makes as much sense in a lot of ways as that one tells about. My days....... I did say I couldn't find any logical sense for my...
  3. Skywomb

Asking if I would stop being such a lazy ******* and face up to certain basic things in my life, in order to make progress... A significant change in my attitude, a less gloomy one, would be required. ..And some patience for that sure as hell. However untill then the only vibe I get is: **** my...
  4. Skywomb

Yes I am the rain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-poFRIQqyz8 (asking about rain, and why I like it, anyway :sideways: :alien:) Leaving: Six of Swords
  5. Skywomb

Asking if I'll like my new Sennheiser earbuds. Haha. Yeees I can see it clearly now. Getting the feeling I'll just delve into the listening and fine-tuning of the sound... over energetically. After initial sweat on my face followed by tremendous daydreaming about portable amplifiers and such...
  6. Skywomb

Asking if I'll get the money. It could easily mean peace of mind in that department, or a new fresh start in "stuff to think about"..and so on, I guess. Or maybe that I took the right fresh approach in the dealings, as to be able to get it (Perhaps a cascade of new piles of papers to fill in...
  7. Skywomb

European Uprising against the austerity cuts!

Reminds me of a few years back. Certain banks were basically extracting money from Estonia (I think it was) through ridiculous ways (truly insane interests on loans they were stuck with, and I think a bunch of governments helped get in place or either way helped those banks along big time)...
  8. Skywomb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTIklFsMjjU&t=1m20s (Yeah I've just been wanting to say "move if you don't like it" to someone for so long...cause I've got it flung at myself for so long. :wink: ) On a (more) serious note it is sorta interesting times we're living in I guess. I do think a bit of...
  9. Skywomb

If they don't like it they can move :sagittarius:
  10. Skywomb

What's you IQ?

WAIS IV: 126 all on "verbal" (VCI or whatever) so to speak, rest on the 100 line Did hint at ADHD etc. having certain huge gaps, which makes sense in a way. I'm nowhere near having any such diagnose but fits in a more mild general manner with my personality. Too many thoughts I can't really...
  11. Skywomb

Playlist of the Week(music)

And since I'm in such a good mood, this one will end up to be on me... The Teenagers "Homecoming" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngHDYzhDBk4 :lol: In case you missed it.
  12. Skywomb

Yes. Just realized how little laziness has to do with my lack of musical exploration.... tense tense tense shell. Mmmmmm. Well: The Red Crayon Aristocrat Club - "Fear" Oh and I do hate gas masks so lets just..
  13. Skywomb

Elevator music gone wrong... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ctv5uYcI8M&list=PL06A74BE62F8EFBA0
  14. Skywomb

Which is a stronger conjunction?

(Strong enough conjunction? :p)
  15. Skywomb

And why would we want to use that in determining the most influential planets and so forth, as far as astrology is concerned? Surely, the Moon (or our own planet Earth for that matter) is if I suggested we'd want to use the most subjective perspective, the most important. Just poking around...
  16. Skywomb

What about the Moon with it's huge gravitational effect upon us Earthlings... Without the Moon, there would be no Earth. Without the Moon, we would have no Sun. We would drift somewhere unpleasant in space. Therefore behold LUNA, our closest ally in space...whom from all else derives, etc...
  17. Skywomb

has astrology every been wrong for you?

I was quite happy being a Scorpio rising for a while... Then I realized my guesstimate of my birth-time was 5 hours off, and it was Capricorn... At that time I wasn't really close to familiar with it all...and of course in hindsight I could say that Pluto Mars & Sun rising was totally absurd...
  18. Skywomb

One thing I know is that the most simple beautiful truths always slip ones mind minutes after having discovered them.... They seem to like to live in the moment, haha. But mmmm, having done a lot of contemplation with the rather lengthy opening of the key tarot spread..... At least I'm...
  19. Skywomb

Been sitting here doing opening of the key spreads.. So asked how I should proceed in my learning of it. So the 8 of cups only tells me to buy a few ******* books, haha... Well rather describes the current situation, of just sort of dabbling around with the tarot (well the OOTK rather)......and...