Search results

1. S

Did my ex see me?

Hi everyone, I recently ran past my ex from two years ago - we've not had any contact since our breakup and live far apart, so it feels like a really odd and even fated coincidence. We walked past one another and when I spotted him, he had his eyes glued to his phone, so I cast a chart to know...
  2. S

Will I find a new job by the end of this month?

Hi all, I've been actively searching for a new job for the last month now but haven't made a lot of progress - I cast a chart to ask if I'll be offered a new job by the end of this month. I am confused with the 10th house being the same significator as the Ascendent however, if we take the 10th...
  3. S

Will we become official?

Thank you, Ilene. I guess time will tell!
  4. S

Will we become official?

Anyone please? The situation has gotten worse after a tense conversation and there’s definitely been a change of feelings which I attribute to the signs changing to Aquarius. Feeling him pull away has me riddled with anxiety however as I’m still unsure where I stand with him.
  5. S

Will we become official?

I've been dating someone for almost six months and things had been going very well so far - we've both been seeing each other exclusively and it seemed that we had both been quite committed to the relationship. He isn't the most expressive however and sometimes I worry that I'm not a priority to...
  6. S

False hope?

Thanks katydid, that's a really interesting article. For clarity, I'm not actually Black - I'm of Asian descent but I would imagine the same principles would apply.
  7. S

False hope?

Thanks so much Elena - I've tried to put this analysis in the context of the relationship to see if I understood correctly. I would love to know if there's anything that would suggest that he feels remorse or shame for the decision that he made. Our previous conversations on race had led me to...
  8. S

False hope?

Apologies for revisiting this thread but I have a question specifically for Elena - is there anything in this chart that suggests that my ex may have had an issue with my race or ethnicity and thus why he ended the relationship? I mentioned this in a previous thread but he had extremely...
  9. S

False hope?

I wanted to provide an update to this thread - Ilene, I guess your reading was right. I've just seen that he has gone away to Italy and whilst he hasn't directly posted her, he's put up some suggestive posts to allude to being with another girl. I'm frankly stunned as it hasn't even been three...
  10. S

False hope?

Firstly, my deepest gratitude to you for taking the time to write such a detailed analysis - I say this repeatedly Elena, but you have no idea how much comfort (and learning!) it brings. Thank you so much. We were together for six months, so really in the stages of getting more serious and...
  11. S

Will my relationships always be difficult?

Thank you kimbermoon and Ilene for your inputs, I really am so grateful - interestingly, these are all themes that I have currently been exploring in my therapy already. It doesn't however prevent me from attracting turbulent (and I guess short-lived, often unrequited) relationships into my life...
  12. S

False hope?

Thank you so much for your kind words, they’ve brought me a lot of comfort.
  13. S

False hope?

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ilene. My rational mind knows his behaviour was despicable and that he isn't right for a relationship but it's so hard to let go of the unseen potential - he didn't even give me a chance to communicate how I felt for him, nor did he have the courage to...
  14. S

False hope?

Thank you Ilene, that makes sense. I'm unsure if they are even dating in the first place however, she could very well just be a friend so I guess in relation to the other girl, the question is more so whether he is actually with someone else or specifically 'is he dating her?'. He has posted...
  15. S

False hope?

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment Ilene. I took myself to be Venus in this chart and the other girl as the Sun, as my specific question was 'does he care for me still?' - does that change the interpretation?
  16. S

False hope?

Previous charts I've cast showed my most recent ex coming back to me to reconcile and showed that he did in fact still have feelings for me - the break up happened because he didn't feel good enough in himself to continue the relationship and formally commit, which horary charts at the time even...
  17. S

What's holding him back?

Thanks rafaella - definitely not about married guy - that was an ex from two years ago who I haven't had any contact with since. This chart is about an ex who abruptly ended things with me two years without being able to state a clear reason as to why. I can see him being stressed - I wondered...
  18. S

What's holding him back?

Thanks rafaella - this is about a different, most recent ex.
  19. S

What's holding him back?

I've been trying to make steps towards reconciling with my ex and whilst I can sense he's receptive to me trying, it's almost like he's holding back from coming towards me himself. I cast a chart to see if I can decipher why - I see that both of our significators are weak, preventing action, but...
  20. S

Known answer: Will I hear from him next month?

I want to say yes because Moon/Saturn apply in a conjunction but feel like the answer would actually turn out to be no haha. Lack of aspects to and between the 3rd house rulers might show that perhaps?