Search results

1. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Australian federal Election.

comments you ask ...[rofl] yes ...please save the birth data .... this is a goood subject. thanx lilly .. I like the Pluto bits .... i think it's a player in this picture ....and the full moon in Sag as we speak ... the upcoming Jupiter to Saturn .... Rudd's victory could be at the worst...
  2. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Can we trust this guy with our Horoscopes ??

yes , qualities /psych /potential ............no , you got it right [i'm lost in the syntax ... if i said i am always "stalking" my own behaviours , would you understand better ?] It seems so [checks self in mirror ]:D It took a while to respond ..... happy to say things are progressing...
  3. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

hi kingsley .... you words were/are so true ... more news as it comes to hand .............. LLT
  4. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

What is the Soul in astrology?

Hi Nat !! I'm from Oz !! I'm not spritual !! [laffin]
  5. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Australian federal Election.

Hi Lilly !! This all seems to fit with Theo's analysis of the upcoming Transits ... Jupiter to Saturn ..... Pluto Changing Sign .... It's more about change than anything else .... if only the face of things. The next 3months will be fun ....silly season with a new government . I smell...
  6. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Me....

Hi Star !! I just dropped in quickly .... and your comments stunned and startled in the nicest way you can possibly imagine [wink] 2014 ??? mmmmm , how to put this [sigh] .... i'm looking for what underpins the response viz a viz ... what drives the motivator in the subject. (LLT trying to...
  7. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Me....

Today is my 1st look here for a week or so .... you're here . You're an "eclipse person" too [wink] Yesterdays New Moon ...was bang on your Natal venus. "It's" happening ....and you will work through this. Can you "see" yourself ?? When we are resticted ..... we are forced to find new ways...
  8. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

I'm About To Give Up - Help

You already know the answer ..... i'll take a look and ask you some rhetorical Q's ?? Looks like I have connection with both of the characters in that Synastry Chart. Describe the guy physically for me ..... hair , height , skin (quality) , expressive .... how is he about his appearance , is...
  9. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Icon Wars - ROFLMAO

It's not Astrological ..... but the symbolism certainly could be taken that way. :38: http://www.xs4all.nl/~jvdkuyp/flash/see.htm I'm backing the Taurean !!!! :D
  10. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

!!question related to aspects!!

Here's another explanation of what Arian said above. How's that ??? Stand on the place where you were born ......... Then face North ( yes i am serious - i know the words match a popular song) Point your arm straight at the sun (this may mean pointing to the ground if the sun is on the...
  11. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

I put this on the other thread too ... Natal Sun conj Transiting Neptune Progressed Sun Quincunx Natal Neptune Transiting Sun conjunct Natal and Progessed Neptune .. I suppose the question is .... am i dreaming ???
  12. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Astrology in Real Time - "live" from this Forum.

Natal Sun conj Transiting Neptune Progressed Sun Quincunx Natal Neptune Transiting Sun conjunct Natal and Progessed Neptune .. I suppose the question is .... am i dreaming ???
  13. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

This is Progressed 1nov07 with Transits Yods ?? The Prog Moon is Just Emerging from a Solar Eclipse !! It's hitting the Asc. Pluto Starts cycle between Natal & Prog Jupiter Transitting Sun !!!!! Phew !!! Is today the day ?? The attached PDF has the Data .... bottom of page#2 has a table...
  14. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

I'd like to start an experiment if i may. My Chart is "going off" @ the moment !!! I hope to show that :- 1.> "Orbs" are only for Natal Charts (without set rules , but minimal) 2.> For progressions and transits there is no necessity for the use of orbs. (that the applying and seperating...
  15. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

No one picked me up on this ?? ( some stuff you gotta do yourself). This is evidence of my ability to slip into bad habits ..... BTW i am hetero. :D It a reflection of something Starlink said about ... "self trust" as opposed to self doubt. The intent behind the gesture of handing over was...
  16. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Yod

Hi Starlink ! Absolutely !! .... a much much better choice of words. [nods]
  17. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

"all your soul are belonk to us" "all you thinkink are belonk to us" "resistance is futile" "resistance is futile" "resistance is futile" "resistance is futile" I'm really hoping that article explained what i have been driving at when i say there is more than "understanding" and "feeling"...
  18. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Hi Wayne , i've said much about overcoming the conditioning our Society inculcates in us .... of the legacy handed to us by our immediate predecessors which is ...... rationalism and Reason I am sort of hoping that this article will help you to understand what that means in the real world...
  19. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Planets in high degrees

Cusps ... an old and thorny point. I was taught that ..... the "influence", if any , would be most notable during application , once the 0deg00 is reached the "transition" is complete .... there is no "tail-off" ..... a bit like a pluto transits , it builds it peaks , and is gone in an...
  20. !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

!!question related to aspects!!

the distance between two points on a circle can be expressed in degrees ..... the relative point you enquire about is the centre of the circle (aka(wheel , chart). That point represents the position of the Earth. How's that ??