Search results

1. S

venus opposite mars and...mars opposite uranus in synastry

Be careful. I had mars opp uranus in synastry with my first boyfriend. That aspect caused violence. I was 15 at the time. First and last abusive relationship i was ever in. We use to beat eachother. It was horrible. Venus opp mars can cause violence as well.
  2. S

Syn and comp

What do u see? Thank u
  3. S

Synastry between child and step father

Thank u aq7 Emerald yes he can be critical but not as bad as my mother. They both have gemini sun, virgo moon, virgo asc, venus in cancer, and cancer mercury. They are twins. Thanks em Thank u alice. I will always protect her. My friends dont call my an over protective psycho for a...
  4. S

Thanks lone wolf i will check it out. [deleted attacking comments - Moderator]
  5. S

He does get concerned when she cries. He has scolded me before for scolding her. If shes in a bad mood crying he will quickly cheer her up. He is a single father to his 14 year old daughter. He has a 1 year old that he adores. His oldest daughters mother was on drugs and in and out of...
  6. S

I am in no way abusive to my child. I love her to death and will give up my own life for her. So thats not true. I was researching about a month ago. I wanted to see what moon in the 12th house meant. Lots of people had this natal placement and most if them were very close to their...
  7. S

Im just so disturbed by this. I actually told him about it and he was shocked and disgusted. He said im a father i could never fo that. He was also disturbed. He was like what the hell. I will always be careful with my child regardless. Just like my mother was with my sister and i. Rahu...
  8. S

We are not married
  9. S

She is my daughter. Hes no where close to being rich. Wow thats crazy. Im shocked. He has two daughters and is a very good father to his daughters. He is very good to her too. We got together before he even knew i had a child. I dont understand. He feels sorry for her because her real...
  10. S

Aquarius girlfriend ignoring me

Oh wowwww awww i love this update. I wish you lots of happiness together :)
  11. S

Child is ary Step father is les What do you think about the charts? Synastry Composite
  12. S

Obsession indicators, anyone?

I have venus conjunct pluto with my daughters father. He has venus conjunct pluto natally. Ill never forget him. I was the pluto. We were together for 6 years. We have a 4 year old daughter. He hasnt seen her in a year. I saw him the other day in court ;(
  13. S

Obsession indicators, anyone?

Im a gemini with moon and venus in taurus. Yikes. Moon and venus in aquarius. A gemini with taurus placements can be very different from other geminis. They can be possessive, passionate, sensual and wanrs stability. They like to be reassured in love. Dont resort to playing games and let...
  14. S

Is there a sun sign you consistantly have trouble with?

Aries men. U cant stand them.
  15. S

Violent aspects in a mans natal chart?

His mars is in his 7th house His moon is in his 1st house His pluto is in his 1st house His venus is in his 10th house
  16. S

Here are the natal aspects in my boyfriends natal chart. Do you see any of that in there? Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value Sun Square Mars 4.09 -49 Sun Trine Jupiter 5.42 43 Sun Conjunction Saturn 5.32 75 Sun Trine Uranus 1.22 108 Moon Opposition Mars 5.20 -122 Moon Square...
  17. S

Violent aspects in synastry and composite

can u look at this thread and tell me if u see any of that? Thank you http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59964
  18. S

what aspects can indicate violence?
  19. S

Violent aspects in synastry and composite

what aspects can indicate violence in both synastry and composite?
  20. S

Most “hostile” aspects you’ve had with someone?

I work with him. We have been together since October. This is the most intense relationship I have ever bee in in my life. Hes emotionally manipulative. Likes to play stupid games and see how far my anger and rage can go. This just started this week where I saw how nasty he is when he is...