Search results

1. S

saturn in 8th house ??

thank you both. it’s pretty true - although i attract a lot of men it is difficult for me to start a relationship. also due to high expectations of myself as well as of others. one of saturn’s biggest mistakes seems to understand the world ‘upside down’. instead of trying to sort out things by...
  2. S

saturn in 8th house ??

i would think saturn is in a strong position in my chart
  3. S

Karmic Passion - Nessus Dejanira

of course there are literally million of asteroids and it's not said that they affect us. but coincidence or not, i have checked the chart of one kind of dramatic experience in my life more than five years ago with the surprising result that at this date transiting deja exactly conjuncted my...
  4. S

Donald Trump

Quite interesting are two future-oriented Midpoints in Trump's chart, Gemini Sun at the Midpoint of 90482 Orcus (punitive) conjunct North Node (special support) and 8405 Asbolus (agitator, very prominent in lots of politician's charts) 90482 Orcus at the Midpoint of Uranus and Sun...
  5. S

saturn in 8th house ??

i have heard that saturn in the 8th house is often indicating a blockade, problems with commitment, giving access, make yourself tight somehow. my saturn is located there, too. personally, i think i am kind of afraid that things will get out of control if i don't check them. futhermore my saturn...
  6. S

Karmic Passion - Nessus Dejanira

Has anyone an idea how to interpret passion asteroids in prominent positions in the chart?:innocent: In the past I had several problems with men, kind of funny because my twin sister never experienced things like stalking etc. For me there seems to be a linkto our natals charts, as she is born...