Search results

1. N

Whats your 5th house like!

I have Saturn in Aquarius in my 5th house (and thats my dominant planet along Pluto). I really dont know if it is a gift or a curse, if it is strong or weak.
  2. N

Mars in Taurus 25' 45 degrees and Algol fixed star

Yes it isnt conjunct, because of your post I learned that, so I was just referring it. English isnt my native language :tongue:
  3. N

According to JUPITERASC, my Mars position isnt in conjunction with Algol by Latitude. But I have a very strong inner drive and self control regardless, almost an obsessive drive, maybe it is a 8th house Mars thing :whistling:
  4. N

Added the natal chart
  5. N

Thanks for your reply, this interpretation seems to be much more "balanced" compared to the rest. :cool: When I read about Algol I remember Vedic Astrology and its pessimist approach.
  6. N

So the latitude is 0°55'24" S ... Planet |Longitude| |house|Speed| Latitude | Declination Mars 25°45' 2" 8 41'30" 0°55'24" S 18°17'58" N
  7. N

I saw something very strange in my chart that made me worry a little. I have Mars in Taurus 25' 45 degrees, so is it in a conjunct with Algol? It seems to be one of the worst position to have in a chart (Hitler seems to had Mars In Taurus conjunct Algol) Is it true? :pouty:
  8. N

Mars in Taurus 8th house and martial arts

Mars in Taurus 8th house, martial arts and rage Does Mars in Taurus 8th house opposite Pluto in Scorpio makes a good martial artist? Seems to be a dramatic and weird configuration that creates a lot of internal rage. Could the anger be used constructively in a competitive or disciplined...
  9. N

Read my chart + progressed

Interesting, I had a really bad time in 2012, but it made me feel renewed and more focused. (like a phoenix)
  10. N

Thanks guys, so it isnt a Natal Fixed Grand Cross but a T-Square? I will read more about this. My concern now is about my career and my romantic life. My MC and Mars has progressed to Leo and Gemini respectively. Is it a good thing? I am a law student, almost finishing college, but I simple...
  11. N

Guys and girls, what do you think about my natal chart and progressed? Any serious problem? I think I have a Fixed Grand Cross and Pluto has some powerful influence on me ...
  12. N

Rising Libra or Rising Scorpio?

It seems that I have a fixed grand cross like Eirlys said and some contradiction between my planets, any advise for me? My chart seems to be a lot of different than some others that I have seen :pouty:
  13. N

Done :joyful:
  14. N

These combinations of cusp are a little strange no? I will read more about this Fixed Grand Cross, it sounds problematic. Many thanks for taking your time to read my chart, it is so full of cusps and "contradictions" that it is hard to a newbie like me understand :pinched:
  15. N

Thanks guys, I will read more about Rising Libra and its influence (it seems that I have some strong Leo influence too). by the way, what do you think about the rest of my chart ?
  16. N

Rising Libra or Rising Scorpio? [ grand cross?] Hi folks, I am a Cancer Sun with Libra Rising as I think I was born at 20 july/11:45 am, but I do not identify myself with Libra. Scorpio Rising seems to describe me so much better, even physically (average height, dark hair and eyes, light skin...