Search results

1. L

Forensic Astrology: Wuhan Coronavirus

Bats are ruled my Mars. Mars in Scorpio when news of virus released. This didn't come from nature, it came from the level 4 bioweapon lab in Wuhan which is 3 blocks from the "wet market" Workers have been known to sell the animals to the wet market for extra cash if they survive.
  2. L

Uranus square moon transit?

My son has Pluto Scorpio 8th/Moon Aquarius 11th square. Transit Uranus in Taurus 2nd came along. His wife of 12 yrs came home on a Friday and said "I'm leaving." He was shocked Moon AQ 11th, didn't see it coming at all. 8th for intimate partner, 11th for breakup, 2nd lost half his income and...
  3. L

Donald Trump - Only Post Astrological Comments

Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA I don't think Donald is a globalist, he made/makes his money through domestic real estate and Americans doing well and having money to spend. Pluto in Capricorn is square the US Saturn in Libra this year. When Lincoln was killed Saturn was in Libra square...
  4. L

Neptune Square Moon - Can you share your experience?

I have Moon 7* Sag conjunct IC 8* in opposition to chart ruler Mercury 8* Gemini conjunct MC. These form a boomerang Yod with Mars Cap/Saturn Scorpio-Karmic debts with Saturn. I disowned my only adult child at this time, (his Saturn Return in Sag) due to religious choices he has made which...
  5. L

Could Donald Trump Be the Next President?

Trump has 29* 57 Leo rising, right conjunct Mars and Regulus. His progressed Sun is 29*50 of Leo King aspect. Uranus conjunct the Sun and MC gives him an AQ vibe. US moon in AQ likes him. Progressed Moon in Cancer on election day...
  6. L

Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

You people are bastardizing astrology. What a profane group you are. We are not allowed to make these kinds of calls. This whole thread disgusts me, and I think your entire generation has perverted what is the truth. The truth is in the stars, it is the only way we have to see the truth. You...
  7. L

You seem very angry and obsessed with this trial. Plus half of what you are posting is just not true. What is your agenda here, trying to incite violence and hatred? This is a disgusting thread and makes me not want to even read this site, this belongs in the garbage.:mad:
  8. L

Wow, this is the most biased thread I have ever read. Why bother with a trial, you people have GZ convicted and executed. Scary America:sick:
  9. L

Happy Saturn in Scorpio!

Saturn in Scorpio will be my second Saturn return in the 3rd. It locks onto a natal boomerang Yod that involves my MC, IC, Moon conj IC, Mars 4th, Mercury conj IC. Saturn return, Tr. Pluto conj Mars, Jupiter conjunct Mercury MC and Venus conj Moon IC. Truly I don't even know what to make of...
  10. L

Lottery

Jup conjuncts Uranus for me in Dec 2013 I see that as expanding my horizons, belief systems. I expect chaos at that time in the USA, so we will all be choosing sides.
  11. L

Lottery

Feb 2013 lunar return has stellium in 5th for win Sun, Ven, Merc, Mars, Neptune Mar 2013 has same stellium in 2nd for payout April same 2nd, all about money May, stellium Sun, Merc, Venus, Mars, Uranus, Chiron in 11th, the change moving of house etc. I am a very charitable person so it is seen...
  12. L

Lottery

Feb 2013 lunar return has stellium in 5th for win Sun, Ven, Merc, Mars, Neptune Mar 2013 has same stellium in 2nd for payout April same 2nd, all about money May, stellium Sun, Merc, Venus, Mars, Uranus, Chiron in 11th, the change moving of house etc. Everything is top on the chart, when you...
  13. L

Lottery

I think I will hit the lottery this year. My Natal Luckystars Venus conjunct Jupiter Gemini in 10th Ven rules 2nd, Jup rules 4th:smile: They Trine to Neptune in 2nd Libra Nep rules 7th They Semi-Sextile to Uranus 11th rules 6th They Trine to Saturn ruler of 5th in 2nd. They Sextile to Pluto...
  14. L

Lottery winners!

I don't get it. Jupiter is not money, Jupiter is expansion, religion/belief system, journey, trying to find out about the truth. Venus is money, the nodes are money. US Chart: Louisiana purchase was the most important event in US history because it doubled the size of the country in one day...
  15. L

Hi to all

Hi, I am new too. Taurus Sun Sag Moon Virgo Rising Experience: student of astrology for 45 yrs.
  16. L

Lottery

I know someone with all the markers in a grand trine which is actually a kite. Jupiter 2nd trine Uranus/Saturn in Sag Pluto apex in Scorpio 8th ruler of 5th and 2nd involved in Kite. His wife: 3 grand trines with Jupiter, Neptune, Mars, Pluto etc. Child: Uranus Conjunct Jupiter within minutes...