Search results

1. A

Barack Obama's Official Birth Time

I can understand the concerns and I'm keeping an open mind on this. But the certificate was not originally posted on a random fan site. It was posted on one of Obama's official campaign sites by his staff: http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert If it is a fake, then Obama has...
  2. A

blue heron, the certificate was posted on one of Obama's campaign sites by his campaign officers as a direct counter to some false rumours spread about him. I seriously doubt his campaign would produce a fake certificate. There is no reason to. Besides, it would be incredibly easy for state...
  3. A

Looking to Jupiter - I share your concerns about Obama' safety, but he does have some very tight security. Anyway, as Moulin points out, the stand out feature of Obama's chart is the grand trine between chiron, venus, and neptune. With Neptune in the 9th and Chiron in the 1st, this not only...
  4. A

Actually, here is a cleaner copy of Obama's birth chart:
  5. A

For those interested, Barack Obama has placed his birth certificate on the web: http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert Previously, although there was some confusion over his birth time, the general consensus was that Barack was born around 1:15pm, which was based on a rumour about...
  6. A

Aspects supporting GENIUS or ECCENTRICITY!!!

Uranus is definitely the planet for flashes of genius. But I also think that Saturn can bring a depth of mind required to put together these flashes into a coherent theory, philosophy, teaching, or some other piece of work. Einstein is a great example. Having Jupiter in Aquarius is a great...
  7. A

Lack of an Element

I have no planets in Earth signs, a little in Air, and a lot in Water and Fire, with Fire greatest. When an element is lacking, the need to compensate can become a major focus of life. I have a Capricorn Midheaven, so for me, it is no wonder I try to ground myself through striving toward the...
  8. A

Help interpreting a chart, please?

This chart definitely indicates a very creative person. But with a lack of Air, he may have trouble finding the words to adequately express himself, especially when it comes to ideas and opinions. Though idealistic, this person has enough grounding, including the Saturn/Neptune conjunction and...
  9. A

Unaspected Natal Planets

I agree with svenz - unaspected planets become powerful because the person feels that the things the planet represents are not properly integrated. With Sagittarius on the 4th, Neptune in the 4th, Jupiter conj. Asc, and Chiron in the 9th, a very clear picture emerges of a person who is...
  10. A

Hobbies in the Natal Chart

Moulin, I think you have given Jupiter expansiveness a whole new meaning!
  11. A

Stronger planets

You need to read the nodes according to house as well as sign, and also by aspects to other planets/points. In general, however, you might at some stage been drawn to making a contribution that improves society in some way, such as a cause or something humanitarian. This might also involve...
  12. A

Hobbies in the Natal Chart

Hi Arian Maverick. From my understanding, photography is most closely associated with Cancer, so having an interest in photography when Cancer is on the 5th house cusp makes a lot of sense to me. If you also count astrology as a hobby, then having the 5th house ruler, the moon, in your 1st...
  13. A

The nodes

Hi Moulin - sorry missed this comment earlier. I actually haven't considered midpoints to the nodes. I have used midpoints with transits of planets, but have no idea about whether there is any relationship between the natal or transiting nodes and natal midpoints. Would be interested to learn...
  14. A

Stronger planets

Astroman, perhaps you don't need to commit yourself to only one thing. You can change. In fact, generation x (and probably also y) are making an artform out of multiple career changes. For a deeper look at hidden talents and life direction, you need to consider the north and south nodes. Have...
  15. A

Stronger planets

Thanks Kaiousei. The other issue I have with the 9th and 11th houses is which of these rules universities and other institutions of higher learning. Of course, the 9th is traditionally associated with these, but the 11th covers large organisations, social networks, and science. I have often...
  16. A

Stronger planets

Moulin, thanks for the feedback. I'm currently working hard on final revisions for the book, but it's a true labor of love :)
  17. A

Stronger planets

Hi Astroman... offering specific options is a bit tricky. It really depends on what you are genuinely interested in exploring and whether you can do so. But some general themes pop out in your chart: Gemini midheaven with its ruler, Mercury, in the 9th and Jupiter in your 10th can suggest...
  18. A

Stronger planets

Depends on the type of planet and where it is in the chart. Generally, a strong Jupiter would mean having a Sagittarian streak - happy-go-lucky, generous, interested in the life's bigger picture, maybe a bit philosophical. Specifically, with Jupiter in Cancer, you will find that...
  19. A

Stronger planets

Astroman... what is LoG?
  20. A

Stronger planets

Hi AM, I was actually wondering about the same issue when I was writing my reply. I suppose a simple answer is that both are powerful, but obviously in different ways. I usually regard unaspected planets as an energy that is difficult to access. They are therefore powerful by creating a sense of...