Search results

1. L

I will read your chart.

April 1st 1996, 11:26 pm/23:26 in Voorhees NJ, USA Am I on the right path for college? I am a pharmacy student who is struggling with the workload and I would like to know if this is the right option for me. Thank you!
  2. L

Higher education just not for me?

Thank you so much for the response! I will hold on until then!
  3. L

April 1st 1996, Voorhees NJ, USA. 11:26 pm
  4. L

I am struggling with graduate school and have been for the last year or so. I don’t think things are going to get any easier anytime soon.
  5. L

Rahu Mahadasha - Should I Quit College?

My mercury (Pisces) is debilitated in the 5th house. So my ruler of 11th and Rahu, are both debilitated.
  6. L

Does anyone have anymore insight on this, please? Still not feeling good about going back to school in a week. I have to retake some classes and I’m a bit nervous. I am not sure if this is the right choice for me, but I’m already in a lot of debt.
  7. L

Would a career as an athlete be better for me instead of college?
  8. L

Thank you for your response! Does this mean I should not pursue an education and I should do something else instead?
  9. L

Thank you for your response! As crazy as it sounds, I was definitely planning on leaving college and never returning. I thought I would just continue working the job I have now. There just is no point in continuing my education if it’s costing more than I will be making after I graduate if I...
  10. L

Thank you for your reply! I had an astrologer tell me I had a weak Rahu and that I wouldn’t see success until after my Rahu Dasha was over! (Around 2036)
  11. L

I am currently going through my Rahu Dasha in the 11th house in the sign of Virgo. It is not going very well, at all. I am in pharmacy school and have failed multiple classes as a first year student and now I have to repeat a year. I have read that Rahu Dasha is not a good time period for...