Search results

1. B

Was he thinking about me?

So last night I had a dream that left me in feelings this whole day. I dreamt I was back at my hometown where I grew up and met my first big love. (A little backgorund on this so I can try to picture the whole thing a bit better: We were teens when we started dating, and have dated for 4 and...
  2. B

Buying car

Hey I just want to inform you that you were right, almost up to the day. Today we signed the contract, we bought it. It is red and it is Mazda, but it is a new model, Cx30 instead of CX3.So you were spot on! Thank you!
  3. B

Year ahead

Anyone willing to share thoughts?
  4. B

Year ahead

My birthday is coming up soon, and since previous/this year so far has been very good to me - I am curious to see what the year ahead holds for me. Currently, areas of most interest for me are job/career related(since I'll be starting new job mid august)and family(recently I have been having...
  5. B

Buying car

Yesss! And the logo of Mazda resembles also a bit to the sign of Aries. Well, lets hope it will happen as you have said it. Anything other to look out for? Thank you Sunrise! :love: :love: :love:
  6. B

Buying car

Yes, our wish is to get Mazda Cx-3, preferably red. Second place in our wishes is chrome, but black is also very much in option. It is a crossover, and we both fell in love with it when we saw it.
  7. B

Buying car

Me and my husband started slowly approaching this idea of owning a car. Since we live in a city center, and we move arround quite effortlesly, we didn't have a need for it earlier. But now the idea is becoming more appealing to us, and we are much more frequently talking about it, and hence the...
  8. B

Persistence sadness/new moon on my ascendent.

I think it might be! Especially because I have also gotten a reply on some of my questions about transits I am facing that they are transformative. And transformation doesn't exist without letting go the old, and embracing the new... I hope you are going to feel better! Good luck and I wish you...
  9. B

Several dificult transits

You are right, there was a contact with Sun in both cases...so in a way this is a purging of old self ...Isn't universe funny...What can I espect with this year's upcoming eclipses which will be in osis Capricorn/Cancer? They are going to play out in my 1st and 7th house, (I have sun in 7th) and...
  10. B

Persistence sadness/new moon on my ascendent.

It happened for me too! I am also Cap rising, but with much earlier degree. I also got sick, and had experienced this deep sadness which was connected to my first love getting married. Funny thing was, we had a clean breakup, no strings attached and no feelings whatsoever left...and it was years...
  11. B

Several dificult transits

I have gone through the most of these transits, and they were a really difficult things to process and overcome. So far the worst one was definately Saturn in 12th, opposing Venus, Moon and Mercury, Saturn's return and going over Asc. However, couple of days ago I was in a new situation where...
  12. B

Will I get the job?

Thank you dear Sunrise for your reply. Unfortunately I didn't get this position, because of lack of experience in public sector. I knew it was a huge chance and I fought for it hard but it wasn't meant for me. Even though I know that, it still hurt to recieve a negative reply. I already have...
  13. B

Will I get the job?

Today I had a job interview for a financial controller position. During the interview I found out that they had 14 applications and they have chosen 4 best ones for the interview, and I was among those 4. I am already very proud that I am being considered, especially because of the amazing...
  14. B

Flower of life

Last night before I was going to sleep when I closed my eyes I have seen it for the first time. It wasn't colorful, it was just contrast between light and dark, and it felt like I was staring into universe, it was kind of dense and without sound. Usually I would get scared of anything...
  15. B

It was my birthday 🤗 SR for 2018/2019

Here it is. Thank you! https://imgur.com/a/Ac9EF9B
  16. B

Spirituality and relationships

I might have had scared people. But, I don't mind tho, since I realised when people don't have same interest, they don't grow together, usually one side is taking the energy and time of the other, until the relationship falls apart when one of them gets tired of not being taken into account with...
  17. B

Hello Osameanor and thank you for your reply. I have started to feel that Pluto Sun opposition in a way that I get angry outburst mainly because I got tired of those who are close to me not listening what I am saying and how I am expressing my needs. It feels like they are not taking me...
  18. B

Spirituality and relationships

I am interested in the same topic, and I find it interesting as well, I would like to hear experiences from other members too. For me, I haven't been able to find and connect to a real life acquintance/friend who is interested in astrology, spirituality etc. Usually, I got laughed at, joked with...
  19. B

No one? ☹️
  20. B

Couple days I go I have celebrated my 30th birthday! 20s were kind of serious, they had their own heaviness and growth, I used them well I think but I haven't really enjoyed them as much as I should have, so now the next chapter is open, I am looking forward to change that and enjoy them more...