Search results

1. Arolledpineappol

Where is my purse?

ah it was also not in a closet but a box, next to a balcony door.
  2. Arolledpineappol

Where is my purse?

well, that was September and this is January and I just found it yesterday, for this interested in timing. For reference, it was at the ground level in the North west.
  3. Arolledpineappol

Where did I place my CV and lucky charm

Okay so this is good for practice as I finally found it around 6 days after casting the chart. I had placed my Resume in my handbag just in case someone I meet asks for one as happens often where I am, and I had a lucky charm, that I keep as i always got good luck when I carried it with...
  4. Arolledpineappol

Do I have colon cancer?

Wow Vyri, that is one post, thank you so much for the effort you put into this, i will come back in a few hours to give you feedback on your reading so you can save in your astrology notes. @waybread as soon as I read ‘to learn more astrology’ ...watch me dig into my savings for this. Anyway I...
  5. Arolledpineappol

Do I have colon cancer?

Waybread I am terribly sorry to hear about your brother, I really am. One of my parents died this way so I have an idea about what you saw and may have felt during that phase of time. I had a different kind of cancer as soon as I graduated university, and this affected my life in so many ways...
  6. Arolledpineappol

Do I have colon cancer?

I asked if I had colon cancer ...as this is genetic in one side of my family, and already lost the closest to it. something got in the way before I could check for myself again when I wanted to. I am represented by the Sun, and the sixth house ruled by Saturn. Now i am hoping for a no answer...
  7. Arolledpineappol

This is becoming frustrating... will company give me a job....

...thank you Rafaella, nothing this week and the timings you stated match my transits. But i will still try my luck with other places until then ...
  8. Arolledpineappol

Transit venus conjunct mars/pluto/venus in libra.

I am nit sure about with Pluto but Mars and Venus conjunctions have made me more forceful in doing what I want, becoming less anxious and developing a bit of a thicker skin. Also the opposite sex’s interest in me would pique at around these times. Though in the second house with you...careful...
  9. Arolledpineappol

I don’t know you guys, still no call back or anything...i’m a bit at the end of my tither with this, so no worries Chrysalis a job that brings in money, is better than no job at all, despite all the romantic cliche ‘not worth it if you don’t like it.’ ....unless we are multimillionaires...
  10. Arolledpineappol

Well not too fond of lord of the ascendant Saturn, being on a smokey degree (they find me so-so, nothing spectacular but at least nothing meh either). Separating from a square to the lord of the tenth and making no aspect to the ascendant or the midheaven. I think they do want someone...
  11. Arolledpineappol

Citizenfour- Edward Snowden, Mark Zuckerbert, Bill Gates

Scorpio moon does nit necessarily suggest, theft or such. If anything when people with a moon scorpio use their mind for science and technological advances, they produce more breathtaking results than most other people. The downside of scorpio moons is sometimes they would put sexual pleasures...
  12. Arolledpineappol

Will I get the job

I hope so to! me, I still go through my books and double check. Tikana is the real studied one here, with long time experience, so if she says you will get it, you will! Keeping fingers crossed for you in all cases :)
  13. Arolledpineappol

New Direction

The saying to many cooks spoil the brith comes to mind on this. Please do not underestimate how much the cost of making these games are. It is not a straight out no, just that your significator and the moon make no aspect to the ascendant, however they do sextile each other. So hold that...
  14. Arolledpineappol

Will I get the job

Well i hope you will get the job, i am rooting for you to do so...but your significator makes no aspect to the ascendant, and then when looking at the moon, (this is using mashala’s teachings if i remember right) the aspect to the ascendant is an opposition... I’d say maybe not this job, or not...
  15. Arolledpineappol

Will I get the job I applied to?

WoW! Thank you for that effort darling! I did not look at it that long, and also only checked mercury after he pointed out that mine was missing! So thank you for this!! Yes, you are right, I sent it again so it is there for future job openings, and he told me to add one personal detail they...
  16. Arolledpineappol

@chrysalis i love halloween art, and the season and its significance in general, I went through a phase of drawing pumpkin people in october until 2-3 years ago. Ok so update, for your notes you guys, i managed to get in touch with a friend who works there and told him i applied but to no...
  17. Arolledpineappol

Siiiiiigh :( Anyways thank you Chrysalis, Guess nothing left to do about this but wish the chosen one good luck on their new career journey. (And good luck to myself on the next interview i get :lol:) Btw your drawing is cute!
  18. Arolledpineappol

It is a no, ( i did not hear back from them)but I wanted to confirm why despite the conjunction. i usually look at the MC first for career questions so already figured to not be to hasty in reading this as a positive when it is not. Nope i do not use parallels with horary either, but just...
  19. Arolledpineappol

Soooo I decided to apply to a job opening in an organisation rather than company, and I got so curious about how it would go. In simplest form between me and the competition that applied, i am the better candidate, though alright not perfect, i guess from their perspective. My significator is...