Search results

1. C

Did Jesus really rise from death?

I am a christian therefore my opinions will be bias. I believe Jesus really rose from the dead. I believe because I had seen Him in a vision and personally experience many miracles. One of them is this: One day, while at a birthday party of a friend, I thought I heard an inner voice from Jesus...
  2. C

Do you believe in God?

I believe in God. I believe Jesus is God. I love Jesus.
  3. C

Hello from Singapore

Glad to find a fellow Singaporean!
  4. C

How to set up birthchart with solar fire gold?

How to set up birthchart, using solar fire gold v9?
  5. C

Tarot exchanges?

www.littlefangtarot.com/forum forum.tarotsphere.net These are the two tarot forums I am visiting now.
  6. C

How did you get into astrology?

I am into tarot, and read books about tarot. Some of the books talk a bit about astrology. That stirs up my interest.
  7. C

Is Astrology a Religion?

I don't think astrology is a religion. I think it is more like a tool.
  8. C

Beware of Spam!

I don't mind the spam in my spam mail folder since I could easily delete them. I do mind the spam in my inbox, though. They are just plain annoying.
  9. C

How did you get into astrology?

My interest in astrology came out of my interest in tarot. As I was studying the tarot, I noticed that it contained astrology symbols in it. Curious to find out more, I began to read books on astrology.
  10. C

Learning the meaning?

Thank you for all your advises!
  11. C

Jesus' Birth Chart

Can someone really find up the natal chart of Jesus Christ? The bible does not give much about His birth except that there is a bright star shinning and three wise men came to seek Him.
  12. C

One way to discourage immigration

This is the sad facts of life. Wars really tear people's lives apart.
  13. C

Learning the meaning?

How do you manage to memorize the meaning of the sun signs, planets, aspects, houses etc? I have a hard time doing so.
  14. C

If you could have one superpower. . . .

Time Travel. Then I can go back in time and see what Jesus looks like.
  15. C

People who dont believe in Astrology

My family doesn't really believe in astrology as well. But that doesn't bother me.
  16. C

Your Astrology Weekly Screen Name

Chongjasmine is a combination of my surname and my christian name. And I use this name in almost every forum I go to, and not just here.
  17. C

One way to discourage immigration

Immigration is a problem for every country. At least every well-to-do country.
  18. C

depressed all my life - where's the reason?

Mercury in Aquarius-- You are broad-minded and seek after truth.
  19. C

What kind of person am I?

I was a teacher for preschool kids.
  20. C

What kind of person am I?

I do daydream a lot during my schooling years.