Search results

1. A

Rafaella ,Tikana other experienced members please take a look

Hey Tikana, could you elaborate on that please?
  2. A

KP horary astro

I agree with you. But you could help interpret the chart please?
  3. A

KP horary astro

I cast a KP horary chart. I would like to learn how to interpret it. Can anyone please chip in? I asked if I could trust this person. Number 243 Date: 04-09-19 Time 8.44 pm. Hyderabad, Telangana, India
  4. A

Finish phd

Can a vedic horary astro reply please? Thank you so much. I hope someone replies.
  5. A

Finish phd

Can anyone please check and let me know when I will finish my PhD please? Date: 10/05/19 Time: 1:41 pm Place: Hyderabad, India Number: 149 (KP horary) Please do reply
  6. A

"will we get married"

Thank you for taking a look, Elena. :)
  7. A

"will we get married"

Ops. sorry. here it is. thank you, Elena :)
  8. A

"will we get married"

This is the horary for the question 'will we get married' Any response is appreciated. Querent significator: Venus + moon Moon is in fall. Quesited: mars + Sun Mars in own sign, in first house. Not really interested in marriage. But moon squares sun. Moon in fall, unable to act. Venus...
  9. A

Fears

Anyone? Please reply?
  10. A

Fears

Hello all, I have issues with my health for a long time now.. Disconnected things like neck pain, acid reflux.. And after about 10 years I have had this muscle inflammation near the breast.. I asked if my fears would come true. Jupiter (my sig) in detriment. Moon via combusta in 8th. My house...
  11. A

Financial situation

Rafaellaaaaaa, I cracked the exam I told you about. Finally! So yes, my finances will improve pretty soon.... Thank you so much for always being here for me. :-* <3
  12. A

Financial situation

Hi Rafaella, Thank you so much for looking at it. Oh no, shoot! I am writing that exam I told you about again. The scholarship exam. I am hoping I ll crack at least this time. Regards and thanks, Amie. Edit* oh shoot, I didn't see the retrograde bit.
  13. A

Financial situation

Hello? Anyone chip in please?
  14. A

Financial situation

I asked if my financial situation would improve. Money is a light tight now. I am Venus. Right off PoF is conjunct the ascendent which I took to be a good sign. But my sig is in sixth house, in detriment. Showing how bad the situation is. Second house sig representing finances-- Mercury in...
  15. A

When will this complicated relationship end?

Hi scorpasc, I couldn't help but respond to this. It was around November last year that I sincerely doubted getting over a guy who was like a soulmate. He instinctively knew what I felt, got into my innermost being, so much so, I thought the universe had brought us together. But it wasn't so...
  16. A

Paying for weight class program

Hi Rafaella, Yep. Heard about weight watchers. I ll try it. Food journal might help too. I am not very happy with the prog so far. Just been two classes, it's too early to tell, true. I am walking though around 14000 steps on the morning. Indians usually don't have too many breads or pizzas or...
  17. A

Hi hi, Hmm, well I want to look good, and I also need to lose weight. At the risk of sounding and being superficial, I want to wear all kinds of clothes and look good in them :-P. Sun, my sig sextile mars (MC) and moon conjunct mars but all this in mars's detriment.
  18. A

Hello, Yes. But what you have said about the first chart has happened. This new one has asc at 1 degree I guess cos it might be too soon to ask, things are still shaping up. But, I could still see aspects, except am not sure which house to take as weight loss sig. &#55357;&#56862;
  19. A

Did she mess with someone else in london

I don't think so. Let's wait to see what more experienced members make of it.
  20. A

Hello again Kitchy, Thank you once again for the response. I asked the question, here's the question. Please do take a look. Asc at 1 degree. Too early to ask or asked in haste. I am inclining toward the former. Again, which house to consider as significator for weight loss? Regards, Amie.