Search results

1. A

Political views in astrology

i am apathetic. i don't watch tv/ i only watch when someone tells me that the issue concerns me. nonetheless, in the end, i'd still live on my own -- in my own terms. i do have my ideal system but i'm not the one to rush for rallies and that stuff. i have venus in cancer, moon in pisces, virgo...
  2. A

The 12th house and pre-birth experiences

here's what i got for aspects.. i think nothing is related to my pluto.
  3. A

my career shift

yes, i am still here in manila. although my husband wants me to migrate with him in doha qatar, i don't see myself staying there for a long time. i don't want to lose my connections here in the media. i've pretty much established it already. as far as moving, i have moved place within manila...
  4. A

my career shift

though i am confused at one part --- ascendant. i've always known my ascendant is virgo through online ascendant calculators. then again, there could be other things that online calculators may not consider as far as determining these things. as for humanitarian stuff, i've worked as a...
  5. A

my career shift

i like the art therapy part. i've always envisioned writing short stories and maybe, in the future, a full-length film which teaches stories that would touch peoples lives. i'm starting on 2 short films and i've gotten a few good feedback from a few friends re the story. i think i'll transform...
  6. A

not sure if you're asking but since it's below my post... my pluto is in scorpio. i'm new to this natal chart thing. how would i know if my pluto as aspects to my asc (virgo) and my moon (pisces)? ETA: umm wait... i don't have planets in my 12th house but leo is in my 12th house
  7. A

my career shift

hi saggy! thanks for the reading. i really appreciate it! so does this mean that either way -- corporate life or media -- i won't be stable in those fields? and about healing arts, the only thing that comes into my mind is medicine. by the way things are going in my life, i think it's too late...
  8. A

my career shift

hi saggy barb! my dob is may 31, 1986 12:54 noon (manila philippines gmt + 8) thanks a bunch!
  9. A

my career shift

eta: additional chart
  10. A

my career shift

hi all, i hope all is well. i am currently undergoing stress in career change. i left my work last april 2014. i stayed in the corporate world as human resources analyst for more then 5 years. i love my job to the fullest and i enjoy starting and completing projects. what i don't enjoy the...
  11. A

hmmm interesting. i have leo in my 12th house. as what i've read about leo in 12th house, it's all about taking things and brooding on your own. my father was away when my mother was pregnant with me. she was on her own. on the day my paternal grandmother came, that was the time she gave birth...
  12. A

Why am i not as intelligent as my chart shows?

i am not well-versed in natal charts but... being intelligent doesn't always have something to do with math-logical intelligence. this is how we're directed at -- if you have a high iq, you are intelligent. we have albert einstein, a dyslexic, who struggled in learning as he grew up. at that...