Search results

1. K

Mercury Cazimi

I see no one responded. What was it like for you?
  2. K

Anyone with experience moving to increase financial gains?

Has anyone used astrology to realign their house placements and planets to increase their financial flow? If so, what were your results? How did you move your house placements? Im already aware of how relocation charts and astrocartography work in theory. I’m interested in hearing from anyone...
  3. K

10+ year Saturn Transit (sat Return and Sadi Santi)

Thank you. Im not in a relationship right now but i will keep that in mind. What do you see that shows conflict/learning experience in that area?
  4. K

Thank you. Im not in a relationship right now but i will keep that in mind. What do you see that shows conflict/learning experience in that area?
  5. K

6. K

I do not know much about vedic astrology but was told i am in sadi santi. I know that it began just after my saturn return. When done i will have had a 10+ year crucial saturn experience. Can you tell me when my sadi santi will be done? And what happens when this is complete? Please explain...
  7. K

Extended Saturn Return Influence - Because of Bundle Chart?

This has been helpful. I did not know my 0 degree planets were so vulnerable. But it makes sense. Does my 2 degree ascendent have a similar response? I appreciate your insights. I always thought uranus conjunct my ascendent was what has led to so much unpredictability. In the 7-8 years...
  8. K

Extended Saturn Return Influence - Because of Bundle Chart?

Hello! Thank you for reading this and responding if you have wisdom related to my topic. I started feeling Saturn around my 30s. Life became difficult with a lot of loss and massive transitions. Now, as I turn 38 in a few days, I’ve noticed that life is becoming lighter. Perhaps because I feel...
  9. K

Nodal Return + Eclipses

I am about to go through my nodal return and the eclipses this year will also be in those same houses. SN 1st house SAG and NN in 7th house GEM. Has anyone experenced eclipses with a nodal return? If so, can you share your experience? What should I look out for?
  10. K

Sun Return to Natal House

Ok, this was helpful. Thabk you. I know the sun is always at the same degree as natal in a SR chart. This SR had the house positions the same house as my natal/birth chart.
  11. K

Was just curious what the significance of the sun returning to the house of birth in a SR chart might mean. Thanks for all of that though...
  12. K

Greetings All I looked ahead to my SR for 2020-2021 and see that my Sun will be in the same house as my natal chart (as will my NN). That is 10 degrees Scorpio in the 12th. Do you know the significance of this placement in the SR? I may be able to feel into it when it comes closer to that year...
  13. K

Do nodes and MC count in a t-square?

Wow, I just re-read this and it is really helpful and on point. I have never been satisfied in any job. I have to have my heart in it. But now I am building a career of my own for myself and it feels so right, finally. Thank you :)
  14. K

Identity and utilize midpoint in bundle

This makes the most sense for me. So the focus should rest on mars?
  15. K

Yes, when I first learned about astrology it was difficult for me to grasp the concept of planetary energies because I was young. Now I realize it also had to do with my bundle, I experience the energies in the way a soup blends flavors. Strong transits can be felt, like when Uranus transited my...
  16. K

Thank you, I will look into this further.
  17. K

Indications of a move?

you always have choice no matter how desperate a situation looks. how did this choice turn out?
  18. K

progressed MC

what is libra mc like? mine is progressed here also...
  19. K

You and another responder mentioned my 4th house connections and I believe that to be a big factor. With Jupiter and Neptune playing a major role. In the past decade mainly Neptune, since I was an avid drinker and that was a recipe for not accomplishing much with Neptune in my 1st house with...
  20. K

Thank you for the resources and information, very helpful. As some of the other responders have pointed out, there are other factors to focus on, I think the t-square my node creates, or I was told it creates, is distraction where I can draw more power from mastering some other energies/aspects.