Search results

1. Y

Would it be the death of me if it has a stellium in 8th house?

Yes, thank you for your reply. I'm trying to read properly but I guess I cannot :biggrin: So can you help me get out of my imagination :innocent: Here's the chart
  2. Y

Yeah, it's way to early right ;p Mostly just because I'm curious. I think I'm now having a need to know about myself, like everything I can find, trying to figure out what I am supposed to do with my life. And to me, knowing when to die it's like doing a project with a deadline hanging on, to...
  3. Y

Yeah, too early right ;p Mostly just because I'm curious about it. I think now I'm having a need to know more about about myself, like everything, trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do with my life. And to me, maybe knowing when to die it's like doing a project with a deadline hanging on :)
  4. Y

Hi everybody. I have a question about predicting the death in solar return chart. I've read others in here, and it seems very complicated to me, but mine is kinda way easier. Solar Saturn in the first house, and suprisingly, seven planets are in my solar 8th house (just Uranus is outer planet)...