Search results

1. M

Not one Rx planet in natal chart

Interesting thank you both for the replies. Not even his Chiron is rx, what fresh hell is this? :smile:
  2. M

He has his Sun at 1 degree, and his Asc. at 29... soulful he is indeed...
  3. M

My boyfriend doesn't have single planet or asteroid retrograde, not even his Nodes or Chiron. It's the first time I see a chart like this. I read in some threads that it would mean the person has little ability for introspection, but this does not apply to him at all. He's extremely...
  4. M

Loving a married man

Hello to all Last year I fell in love with a man who is married with children. He is not the cheating kind, he was always faithful to his wife. But something happened between us and we both fell hard for each other. However, the situation being too complicated I decided to step back and let...
  5. M

Neptune conjunct Sun: can you share your experience?

As a Pisces native I have to say this is one of the worst aspects I've ever had to deal with, and God knows I've had my share in the past. There's a square from Saturn to my Moon which isn't exactly helping the matter, but this conjunction is simply horrific. And I can't wait for it to be over...
  6. M

Eclipse conjunct Natal NN

Hi everybody, so, the upcoming eclipse is almost exactly conjunct my natal North Node, and i was wondering if anyone has been through this and could share their experience? Any advice, suggestion, experience is welcome!
  7. M

Chiron conj ASC transit

Thanks for the response! Do you think by transit is similar to progression? would the progression be stronger? I don't know...
  8. M

Composite sun in the 6th house

Hi Babegong, It's a rather old post and I don't know if you're still interested but from my experience it's an extremely difficult aspect in composite and one that is hard to balance out even with otherwise positive aspects and patterns in both the composite and the synastry. I have it with my...
  9. M

Sun-Moon conjunction - the 'soulmate' aspect.

I was just responding to your initial hypothesis about sun-moon conjunction being soulmate aspect :) it's not a rule obviously, as you yourself admit that inconjuncts can be soulmate material :)
  10. M

Whats your most difficult aspect/s you've had to deal with in your chart ?

The three malefics (Mars, Saturn, Pluto) are conjunct in my 1st house squared by my True Node and my Moon squares my ASC. It's like I was born to struggle. Thank God for that Grand Trine to balance things out...
  11. M

Sun-Moon conjunction - the 'soulmate' aspect.

In theory I guess that's true, but it all depends on where you are as a person, are you ready for a truly spiritual and fulfilling relationship that will make you a better person. And are you really ready to love... My ex's moon exactly conjuncted his ex's sun, he never truly committed to her...
  12. M

Transiting Saturn opposite Moon

Thanks! Do you mean she has the Pluto/Lilith aspect natally or by transit?
  13. M

Saturn opposition Moon, what's this about?

I completely understand what you mean and I wish you to find the strength to remain distanced from that toxic person, both physically and emotionally. I know how hard it is to really accept deep down in your heart that someone is just bad. I mean not understand it with your mind only, but really...
  14. M

I'm happy to hear that DaphneLore! Do you feel better?
  15. M

IleneK thank you so much for this... So Saturn opposed my Moon exactly around the 15th, I heard back from someone who hurt me really badly in the past, and he's disappointed even more, I didn't think that would be possible actually. But I completely understand what you mean, I think Saturn made...
  16. M

Chiron conj ASC transit

Hi everybody, Someone I know is facing a Chiron conjunction to their Ascendant very soon, and I'd love to hear about your experiences with this particular transit! Thank you!
  17. M

I sent you a private message, but I'm not sure it got through, I'm fairly new on this forum, I don't know exactly how everything works. Let me know if you've received it!
  18. M

Synastry: help needed

I posted this in relational astrology, not sure if it's at the right place :) Hi, could anyone help me with this? I'm just going to post this without additional comment (not to influence anyone, if you think it's for me and it's bad and you'd feel the need to console me or something like...
  19. M

Not knowing if we should get back together

I'm not great at reading synastries, especially from this website but I'd say stay away from a Gemini anyway :lol: Could you try posting charts from astro.com?
  20. M

Help needed with synastry

Hi, could anyone help me with this? I'm just going to post this without additional comment (not to influence anyone, if you think it's for me and it's bad and you'd feel the need to console me or something like that :biggrin:) I'd just like to know if this has potential to work or not: MALE...