Search results

1. H

Is their any one who can solve this murder mystery

The only thing which I am trying to find out is the reason why the convict did this? Below is the thread which you can refer for my birth details and other details.. I definitely believe that someone can solve this.. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=808521#post808521
  2. H

father murder..

In front of the cops he (convict) confessed that the reason why he did this is that my father hasn't paid them their demanded money when the land was purchased. This is obvious that he is telling lie as we have valid papers and agreements which shows that the payment was complete. The thing is...
  3. H

father murder..

We purchased a plot of land from them(convict). Why did they did this is not clear till yet. I am facing the trial but the reason is not clear out yet. Is it possible to know the reason of something like that , some clue either behind this? Whats this MYSTERY??
  4. H

Time of marrige..??

like zappy in earlier post forecasted...nothing happened like that dear.. but yes the girl which I mentioned in post 8 came on fb after a hell long 6 years... so I am kind of wondering... do I and she have a future ahead...??
  5. H

marriage and happiness

hello guys, Can some one tell me whether my chart is having a love marriage... I do have certain combination like 5th and 7th lord aspecting each other.. 11th lord aspecting 7th lord rahu aspects venus and so and so.. but I am not in relationship yet...yes I like a special girl since 8 years...
  6. H

father murder..

Well I dont think so that Im having any kind of self esteem issue..it isnt the situation...I am comfortable with myself ..what I do personally, professionaly. I know what my passion is and do what ever it takes to fulfill it. I never imitates someone or someones life just to appear cool...that...
  7. H

father murder..

What does my chart says about my marriage karma.....
  8. H

father murder..

yes julia ...one thing you have said very correctly that I never felt myself at home...I dont know what was an issue..but I have always felt that lacking tender love and care which I should get during my childhood but unfortunately didn't got... My dad was best person for me...but I got some...
  9. H

father murder..

The city is dehradun ..... My father DOB is 20/06/1956...but i don't know the time..probably its in evening...
  10. H

father murder..

My western chart
  11. H

father murder..

Thanks Julia for your revert... Matter is that every person living has his or her chance to attain salvation in this life time...so its a truth that soul needs body to attain moksha...without body there is no gain in spiritual knowledge of the soul... now its not possible for my father to...
  12. H

father murder..

My father died sometime back...it was a murder...I didn't believed how did it happened..but its a truth and now I had to except it..i want to know what was there in my chart which made it happen this way... My father was close to me and will always be...I want to communicate with him.. Is it...
  13. H

Rahu mahadasha remedies: VIRGO Ascendent with Saturn, Rahu+Venus in 10th

remedies related to what.. career or relationships..??
  14. H

When marriage will happen?

first tell me why you are after rahu only...??
  15. H

Dont think that breakup happened or someone rejected you or changed his mind doesn't always mean that you have something wrong in your chart...however...since rahu isn't casting any of its aspect on seventh lord or Jupiter then you can say that your seventh house is free from affliction of...
  16. H

Rahu mahadasha remedies: VIRGO Ascendent with Saturn, Rahu+Venus in 10th

the most acute reason why your relationships are not working is because of your saturn aspecting your 10th house where Venus is present with rahu.. had saturn not aspecting your venus and rahu then I would have said that your relationship would have been passionate...but slow and steady saturn...
  17. H

but in your chart rahu is not aspecting any of your marriage house or romance house..so its not that every time rahu gives a love marriage ..but rather rahu give an intercast love marriage.... BTW are you in love with someone...
  18. H

here is your chart...
  19. H

I will answer your second question...rather.. Yes it seems that you will have a love marriage..because... your 5th lord jupiter is in 7th house ..where venus is present...and venus itself is the 7th lord and any connection between 5th lord and 7th lord gives a love marriage...
  20. H

Affect of other planet on my Venus..

Hello friends Actually my venus is aspected by rahu and jupiter... and my 7th lord is moon so what does this implies..how would be my spouse in terms of looks and nature... ??