Search results

1. M

A horary question help a beginner

Hi I know this might not be one of those urgent horary questions, and this thread won't probably get any response since it's not on the top priority lists like other horary threads, but I'll try. Basically no one has ever had an interest in me...no crush from the opposite sex that I know of. But...
  2. M

What in my chart would indicate me being a late bloomer?

Thanks dr farr! I guess I'm not a late bloomer but when I compare myself to others my age, I look like one ( I know, I know STOP comparing myself to others).
  3. M

Thanks ashriia. Saturn will transit my mercury & venus when I'm about 23... Still a long, long way to go, 5 years I think. Oh well. Yeah it's kind of hard to keep positive when you have such a strong Saturn in your chart but I'll try anyways.
  4. M

Hi, I'm 19 & I consider myself a late bloomer in life. I have never had a job, no guy has ever had a crush on me (don't seem to attract them), never went partying (I don't really have a social life) & doing all those things normal teens would do. What in my chart would show that? I have attached...
  5. M

Will I meet my first boyfriend at school, college?

Hello. I'm going back to my studies next week after a year long break, entering college for the winter sem. I'm wondering if I will find my first boyfriend there, since I still haven't had one. Here's the chart...
  6. M

Auras

Thank you very much! What does the color dark blue represent? I'm really into spirituality, I have just discovered my spiritual side a year ago, when I turned 18. Before that, I had no knowledge of the spirit world & had no idea that there was more to life than the physical & material world...
  7. M

Auras

I have always wondered about what my aura colors were. Can anyone tell me what mines are? I don't usually like posting pictures on the net. I posted a pic of me, not my most fav. pic but the background is kinda black which might help see the colors easily...
  8. M

If a sign was a stage of life

I would say Scorpio would be the 'teen angst' years. I know some adults will disagree, but for me, the teenage phase can be difficult at times.
  9. M

Mercury Rx in Solar Return.

When I had Mercury Rx in my solar return last year, I started college. I was very busy with school & I focused a lot of my attention on my studies. Definitely information overload for me, I studied my brains out like never before in my life.
  10. M

Solar return for this year

Shameless bump
  11. M

Solar return for this year

Hello, I have attached my solar return chart & solar return+natal chart. I would appreciate some help with interpretation. So far I see: Sun in the 3rd house, an emphasis on communication (I am going back to school this year) Moon in Pisces conjunct Neptune in the 5th house....Falling in love...
  12. M

Progressed moon in scorpio

Hi all! My moon just progressed into scorpio & I was wondering: is progressed moon in scorpio like progressed moon in the 8th house? The 8th house is a really difficult one & it was really emotionally draining for me...Will things be much less emotionally intense? Some say that progressed moon...
  13. M

When are we supposed to feel the effects of the solar return?

Ah ok! No I don't have any intense 11th house encounters. But I did a few years ago when Pluto was transiting my 11th house stellium. I have another question: Is my solar return ascendant on my natal 6th house or 7th house? It looks like on the 6th but really close to the descendant. Which one...
  14. M

What is causing this vicious cycle (help)?

I have social anxiety too...have had that all my life & like you, when I'm with my friends I can be a big chatter box. I agree with the poster above, it might be saturn opposing your ascendant. I have saturn in the 1st house & it's a big blockage.
  15. M

I have a question: Why is the sun connected to the 10th,4th & 8th house? It is kind of true some things in the solar return don't come true, I guess transits are more reliable then...
  16. M

My birthday was on December. I checked my solar return & it had sun in the 5th house & a Leo ascendant on my natal 7th house. My year so far is really not fun. Sun in the 5th house is supposed to bring out all the fun right? Lately I've just been isolated, my friends have been MIA. They don't...
  17. M

I have a sagittarius stellium but I am not outgoing

Thank you all for your help! I guess it is my progressed stellium in capricorn & my saturn in the 1st house that makes me reserved. Maybe I might be outgoing in my adult years...I hope so, it will require plenty of work. I've never felt like a sag. so I was surprised when I got into astrology &...
  18. M

What is your life path numerology number?

I'm a LifePath 7. It fits me very well :joyful:
  19. M

Thanks Flowergirl this makes sense. I wish I was more outgoing, but it looks like things aren't going to change so quickly, I still have a long way to go. Having my progressed planets in Capricorn is great for achieving my goals, but not so great with people. People aren't attracted to that...
  20. M

Hey all! So I was looking at my chart & then a thought came to me...I see all of these planets in my natal chart in sag. & I read that Sagittarius are supposed to be the life of the party but I am THE OPPOSITE of that. I am really shy & in high school people would describe me as a ghost because...