Search results

1. Arianedreams

Moon square Uranus

It is in Libra and is 8th, 9th or 10th House depending on the house system used (10th being equal). I used to think it was definitely 10th house energy but I think it mistook my boredom threshold for jobs as Uranus rather than Neptune when I was younger. Now I am aware that I will need to be...
  2. Arianedreams

Venus square Neptune

Too true, and with a 10th house Neptune I'm not sure I should be pointing the figure really - maybe it's why I am a film student, I'm looking for my own version of that illusive ideal other :D
  3. Arianedreams

Moon square Uranus

I was wondering whether the Moon square Uranus in my chart has a plus side in that this is what is essentially keeping my Cancerian Moon from it's more natural tendency to dwell in the past? Does anyone have the same aspect and agree or disagree? I know when I was little I ached for security...
  4. Arianedreams

Venus square Neptune

Actually the whole Venus Neptune square is an aspect which red flags a potential lover to me (as the one being on the receiving end so to speak) because it can be really, really annoying. :D I had two boyfriends in a row a few years back who had the aspect and put me very high on a pedastal for...
  5. Arianedreams

juno

This is such an interesting thread :) I have been reading up about Juno trying to get a better picture of what it means and wondered if anyone had any thoughts on Juno in 12th. I have been to more than the usual amount of hen nights this year and got talking to a friend of mine who's in her...
  6. Arianedreams

Venus square Saturn

Thank you for the link Star, it's apprectiated :))
  7. Arianedreams

Sinus congestion-will I need surgery for this?

No so good for you in an old building :( I read also that there are chemicals in some products like plug in air freshners which trigger sinus problems. I am very allergic to the plug-in ones and some perfumes. Good luck, I hope you manage to get it sorted cos it's no fun. Good Luck :)
  8. Arianedreams

Sinus congestion-will I need surgery for this?

Hi 4leaf I suffer from Sinus problems and just spent Jan-June living in West Virginia where everyone told me my sinuses would go haywire but infact I had very little problem. A month living back in Cambridge UK and they are way more twitchy. The main difference is the level of traffic pollution...
  9. Arianedreams

Venus square Saturn

SpaceCadet I wish I could give you a big hug. You have almost quoted word for word the kind of things my best friend (who doesn't practise astrology) says, she has this aspect and had struggled with this for years. She has been in therapy for a long time, been signed off work with clinical...
  10. Arianedreams

Advice on Moon Square Uranus

I always blame (perhaps wrongly) this aspect in my chart for bringing noisy neighbours into my life as I am a pretty quiet person myself and get a little fed up with people who can't operate the volume control on their TV / stereo / arguments. I figure the only way around it is to one day be...
  11. Arianedreams

Lost copper bangle

Sadly no but thank you for asking Starlink. I have searched the area around where I live several times, asked around and put up different flyers etc... but no luck. I was hoping that a bit of time would help me get a clearer head and a flash of insight, lol. I am angry at myself for bringing...
  12. Arianedreams

Lost copper bangle

Thank you both. I didn't realize I messed up the time zone - I'm used to GMT which is easy :o I did originally think I had left it in a pile of clothes in the linen basket which is roughly NE in my bedroom, lol which for lack of space is in the built in wardrobe. I live in a first floor...
  13. Arianedreams

Lost copper bangle

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart.php?y=2008&m=2&d=21&h=1&min=11&lat=38.37&long=82.55&zone=11&e1=0&e2=1 I've lost a copper bangle with the ram (Aries) in black symbols on it. It has strong sentimental value for me, is unique and I won't be able to replace it. I cast the chart to see where...
  14. Arianedreams

How does your career relate to your MC?

I have Scorpio MC and I wanted to be a magician when I was little :D
  15. Arianedreams

Western Dress and Bound Feet

Have just been studying a Chinese Film (Raise the Red Lantern 1991 Yimou Zhang) as part of my global cinema course. The director uses foot massages instead of footbinding because it is such a cruel practice but the message was the repression of a woman's right to have desires of her own. Some of...
  16. Arianedreams

When Saturn Returns

My mum hit a big depression after her first Saturn return and ended up divorced just after it when my father hit his and decided he needed a new life. Her second Saturn return is due next year and she gets to retire. I'm very much hoping she will find a new lease of life and try all those new...
  17. Arianedreams

Will Lewis win the Championship

Hi fensi88 Yes, sorry I was a bit nervous about posting my first chart and didn't see the sports section until afterwards :o Thank you very much for your explanation of how I should have looked at the houses, it actually makes more sense to look at the chart from the way you suggest :)
  18. Arianedreams

No he didn't do it and Kimi did \o/ :38:
  19. Arianedreams

My question was will Lewis Hamilton win the Formula 1 drivers championship tomorrow? This is my first ever horary chart so there are probably huge glaring errors in my logic. But: The ruler of the chart is Aries which I think corresponds with a 'martian' motorsport so I am hoping the chart is...
  20. Arianedreams

Venus & Death

I remember looking at my chart transists a couple of months ago expecting to see something Plutonian for the time my Grandad died and being surprised that nothing jumped out at me. He died Christmas Eve two years ago having been terminally ill with a lung disease (he'd worked with asbestos in...