Search results

1. Inconjunct

Sun cojunt mars in first house

The Sun is not only conjunct Mars, it's also conjunct Mercury, all in Gemini and all in the first house, with a Gemini Ascendant. What this suggests to me is someone who can leave others a wee bit breathless with their energy, their enthusiasm and their chatterbox nature. I suspect you're...
  2. Inconjunct

Little help needed from trad astrologers

Well in that case, I think my LoG must be Jupiter as I'm certainly more jovial than I am saturnine or even mercurial. Traditional astrology is making more sense to me in terms of my nativity. My temperament is, I believe, sanguine and again, that sounds more like me than the modernist's take...
  3. Inconjunct

Dark minds..

To be honest Moog, I think the psychological evidence shows that serial killers are all depressingly the same: hopelessly inadequate sociopaths whose crimes are all about power, anger and hate. Dahmer kept bits of his victims to own them, as if they were objects, not because of any feelings of...
  4. Inconjunct

I suppose here I could rely on modern astrological practice and say I "feel" my Mercury more than my Saturn, but I guess that's not appropriate :D
  5. Inconjunct

Dark minds..

Hmm - there are at least two lunar and between two and five solar eclipses a year. That's a lot of dark minds being created if this is the case! HIDE THE KNIVES!! :sideways:
  6. Inconjunct

Thank you - yes, Mercury is the Altumen of the Figure. At the moment, I'm veering more towards Jupiter. He's in the first, he has less essential dignity than Saturn, but Saturn's in the 12th AND he meets the criteria of ruling the sign after my Moon sign! Thanks again for your help.
  7. Inconjunct

Dark minds..

I think the problem with this kind of analysis is that serial killers are not serial killers all the time. Bundy worked on a helpline for people who were suicidal. Dahmer worked in a chocolate factory. Gacy was a children's entertainer and a pillar of his community. In my country, Fred West was...
  8. Inconjunct

Virgo Denial Syndrome

Your Sun is in Leo, in the first. I suspect you will have no problems being less diffident as you grow and mature
  9. Inconjunct

As my signature says, I'm getting into classical astrology. Plenty of reading to be done. I'm looking at my natal chart and trying to work out the Lord of the Geniture. The almuten is Mercury, I think but he's in a cadent house and retrograde, not so good. Saturn is next down in essential...
  10. Inconjunct

Is Mars in the 8th house a terrible placement?

In the two charts you've posted, Mars is in the 12th house
  11. Inconjunct

Is Pluto dominant in my chart?

The short answer to your question is, IMO, no. Of far more potency is the Sun/Moon conjunction at the top of your chart, especially with the Moon being in her own sign of Cancer.
  12. Inconjunct

Does your Earth "dull" you and your life?

Hahaha - those students display a variation of Virgo Denial Syndrome
  13. Inconjunct

Does your Earth "dull" you and your life?

Pfft - Earth only has a bad rep in the current day when qualities such as endurance, perseverance, concentration, discipline, a sense of responsibility and duty are considered so very unfashionable. I wish I was MORE earthy. As it is, only got my Sun in an earth sign, which I deliberately...
  14. Inconjunct

The curse of Saturn in 8th

Intimate sex vs playful sex? Is there actually a difference? Not in my experience :biggrin:
  15. Inconjunct

Ah but to attribute sex to the 8th is conflating and confusing object with action 8th may well indicate sexual organs, but the activity of sex belongs in the 5th in the same way as my car may belong in the 2nd but the journey I take to work in it belongs in the 3rd. But I know you know all...
  16. Inconjunct

I feel I should point out that the 8th houses association with sex is a relatively recent invention. Sex was previously attributed to the 5th house of pleasure, which seems way more appropriate to me than lumping it in with death!
  17. Inconjunct

read PLEASE. 10th house whats happening

In roughly two years time, your progressed Sun will conjunct your natal Saturn in the 10th, signalling a time when you're going to need to get serious. Funtime is over for a while; this is about duty, responsibility, discipline. You'll likely feel the urge to get organised and start working on...
  18. Inconjunct

my daughter's chart: please read?

There's a danger when reading a very young child's chart that anything you say might become a self-fulfilling prophecy. So I would suspect it's best to focus on the fact that a chart represents potential, not fate, and that the planets do not compel something to happen. I would suspect that...
  19. Inconjunct

Do I have a Yod in My Chart?

I think it doesn't hurt to present alternative points of view. I might "feel" that I've got Ophiucus rising; doesnt mean I shouldn't be told that only a tiny minority of astrologers consider this to be a sign.
  20. Inconjunct

Do I have a Yod in My Chart?

You should note that not all astrologers include Chiron in aspect patterns, so some might say there is no Yod there at all.