Search results

1. S

transite north node oppose ALG

Dr Far,since u like vivian robson i put my chart on the horary chart for kidnapping my dog to c the orbs..let me say wot i c here and plz correct me if u don mind. The blue chart AC conjunct my north node pisces mmmm imagine that yes i know used orcus on me due to my north node yod....c the...
  2. S

Bina varun is keepin devil away from ppl.since it's conjuncting my AC and th eorb is 5 i should say all my life is baised on helping others and making them better lives.i care a lot about all doest matter humans animals plants i want the best for all and it's like killing myself to make them...
  3. S

Dear Dr Farr,Hello and great to c ur reply many thanks.i love vivian robson i tried so hard to dl his books but no luck yet.this site baised on experience says ~~>www.astrologycom.com the orb for alg is 6. i am no astrologer but i will explaine my chart and my dog's natal chart for u then we c...
  4. S

sorry belle to hear so forget about romance doest worth meeting alg but i like ur north node in 12th..all the bestoh i forgot to say verte is where others control u.woof rough in ur 5th.wot r the aspects of ur verte/alg with moon and sun and lord of 8th if u don mind me asking.
  5. S

Bina Hello, just wanted to let u know that i found out the orb of fixed stars r depends on their size.alghol is big so the ord is 6 but in my dog's chart she had sun over 6 orb to alghol and she was killed with violence before actual beheading. i also found a chart with saturn conjunct alghol...
  6. S

wow Bina now i feel way better since u told me all about it many thanks i am not worried no more u might not believe i feel heart ache due to my lil knowledge.i loved the site u gave me i don know how to thank u.and wow u read my sister's chart better than anyone u r really right all u said was...
  7. S

Hi Bina,many thanks for guiding me how to study. learning these transites while i don know the meanings is very scary,lol:lol: sometimes i rather hide under my pillow :lol: the pain i go trough learning transites from charts is worse than giving birth to a baby,lol. yes u r so smart POF and...
  8. S

Hello Bina, u r so smart yes u r very right i forgot to consider that ty for letting me know.u know i saw my saturn in 12 conjunct ALG varun and part of fortune i thought that's it i will meet head of medusa soon,lol ...i can't stop laughing at myself since i got ur reply my whole face turned...
  9. S

hi all,well i think my chart is the worst chart u ever seen.transite north node will soon oppose varun and ALG wot a luck,lol..and transite varun on orcus really hurts me...wot is ur idea?
  10. S

Missing puppy

Hi anachi,he was not my dog.i met them 2 times only i think.that lady was taking care of him.i made the event chart i used the time they found out the puppy is missing asking if the puppy is alive or dead and his location.the owner of that dog found another puppy with ears and tail cut off he is...
  11. S

Missing puppy

Hello and thanks for visiting this post. some1 found a homeless puppy who was beaten up badly and took him to her home but after 2 months she found out while she was out the puppy was missing from home!!!i tried to help her but i am not an astrologer. i c the lord of 4th house...
  12. S

what really happened to my dogs are they DEAD or alive?? :-(

oh u r in syria then apply fast trough police bcz ur persident has an eclips soon and he will die but before that asap apply trough police
  13. S

what really happened to my dogs are they DEAD or alive?? :-(

Hi really sorry for wot happened.since u got the answer from astrologers i recommand u to tell police about it.canadian police r so nice .i forgot where u r but i i am sure if u r in north usa u can get her if u report to police.best regards dear.
  14. S

part of death

Hello dear, thanks for sharing.true death is a part of life and jesus says god has signs for u in the stars so astrology is a divine sience that can help us have a better life.i feel wot u r going true.why don u get the answer from ur natal chart?since i am no astrologer i recommand u to a diet...
  15. S

locating stolen dog

Hello flying, Many thanks for ur comment and kindness.well no luck yet:sad: sometimes life is 2 hard to handdle.thanks for caring to leave me a msg
  16. S

transite south node on AC

Helle every1, i was wondering wot is th emeaning of transite of south node on AC. well in my hellish chart saturn in 12th squares MC and IC:andy: transite jupiter squares moon sun mars in 3th natal. most sites has filter from my country and not a way to find about transites would u plz tell...
  17. S

locating stolen dog

many thanks no wi know how to make a pretty chart mine was gray and hard to read many thanks fansiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  18. S

locating stolen dog

awwww many thankssssssssssssssssssssss fensi u r an angeeeeeeeeel. sorry for putting u trough this.God Bless u.
  19. S

locating stolen dog

Hello Dear Guca,manythanks for ur help time and support.sorry i am new to this site and i don know how it works i get lost init plus my slow net is a killer.i am new to stars 2 imagine.... i have a question if i may.i need to know if i should look in neighbour hood? or how south east.....and...