Search results

1. M

When will I marry?

What do you mean by virtual communication?
  2. M

When will I marry?

I am not involved with anybody right now :)
  3. M

When will I marry?

My significator, Saturn in Aquarius is applying to significator of my partner, Sun in Saggitarius. They are sextiling by 6 degrees / that could possibly mean 6 months.
  4. M

Wil we reconcile?

Thank you for the answer. Why would you think so? With significators separating I would assume that would be straight up no.
  5. M

Wil we reconcile?

It does! Thank you so much. Should I wait some time to do another chart? Would that be ok?
  6. M

Wil we reconcile?

Yes I did in September. Should I not be reading "older" charts? Also you said that void moon would make the chart invalid right?
  7. M

Wil we reconcile?

Thank you. Is it possible to read if he will be still in my life?
  8. M

Wil we reconcile?

Will we reconcile with my former boyfriend? We broke almost two years ago however we are still hanging out in the same social circle where we originally met. Me, querent is Moon in Aquarius in 9th house. Him, quesited is Saturn in Aquarius also in 9th house (his 3rd house ). Moon will be moving...
  9. M

Will my friend stay in the city?

Are you sure about the finances? His parents are pretty rich.
  10. M

I asked the question. Yes, I suppose he is a love interest and yes, he international student.
  11. M

I am wondering if my friend will stay in the city after his studies. :smile:
  12. M

Will me and him be back together?

Thanks rafaella! Do you think we will be friends at least?
  13. M

Will me and him be back together?

Hello everyone, hope that someone has a time for an answer. My planet is Sun, which is in Pisces. His planet is Saturn, which is in Capricorn. They sextile. Saturn is in my 5th house, house of joy, love and sex (or his turned 11th house). That is good i think. The Moon, my co-significator...
  14. M

Will I marry before I turn 30?

How come? Are you sure?
  15. M

Sorry for that - here it goes :)
  16. M

Hello everybody, do you think that anybody could take a look at my chart, I am little bit confused what aspects should I focus on. If you do not feel like it could you please help me how to proceed with the reading. Thanks a lot to for any response! picture -...
  17. M

Will him and me be back together?

So couple of things changed - Few days ago, on the day that he returned, he contacted me. We met each other and it was really nice and well I am confused of this entire thing. I do not understand why he wanted to see me. Would it possible for me to cast another chart or not? I read something...
  18. M

Composite chart

And except that? I noticed we have yod in there? That is nice, right?
  19. M

Composite chart

Hi guys, hope you are all having nice weekend :) I wanted to ask if someone could interpret this composite chart for me:) Thanks in advance!! CHART:http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ceaxfilezMBZXt-u1333791812/astro_621gw_01_04_m_d.69665.34410.gif
  20. M

Will him and me be back together?

Hi oleanna, I got a private message from you but I can not respond it to. Original message: i dear, Mars, he, is very strong in this chart and is - as Rafaella pointed out - opposing Mercury. What happened, dear? It is very hard to read these things when we don't get anything to hold on to...