Search results

1. Moulin

What aspects/placements denote being abandoned by ones mother??

I suppose moon cj saturn in 8th might work too.
  2. Moulin

What aspects/placements denote being abandoned by ones mother??

moon cj venus cj AC in 12th. Neptune in 8th quincunx neptune in 8th maybe? I wonder if moon in 1st cj venus quincunx uranus on Ascendant and neptune (being AC ruler) in 9th?
  3. Moulin

Fixed stars in a natal chart

Great... so Hitler's AC is exact cj my DC. *gulp* :w00t::crying::sick:
  4. Moulin

Fixed stars in a natal chart

I have Spica exact cj my Descendant and venus opposing SPICA. I have no idea what it means though.
  5. Moulin

Council complaints

These are genuine clips from English council complaint letters - so read and enjoy how others put their thoughts into words. 1. My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus growing in it. 2. He's got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just...
  6. Moulin

Court transcripts

These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now published by court reporters that had the torment of staying calm while these exchanges were actually taking place. ATTORNEY: What was the first thing...
  7. Moulin

Is this a stellium?

hmmm it's a bit wide for me... i only look at 4' orbs with everything! Having a tight stellium myself, i still think that 3 planets in one house deserves further consideration as it is 'potent' and concentrated.
  8. Moulin

Can we interfere with electricity with our minds?

yes on both counts... it wasn't "paranormal" though. Paranormal usually involves spirits/entities/ghosts. this was simply the higher self 'consciousness' contacting its owner!
  9. Moulin

Have all the planets ever being in their own signs @ same time?

Frank, you are a trooper, thank you :)
  10. Moulin

Have all the planets ever being in their own signs @ same time?

or venus in taurus, even :tongue:
  11. Moulin

Charts of healers/physicians

why is water always associated with psychic healing? I just don't get it. Chart 3 psychic healer Chart 2 psychologist chart 1 surgeon
  12. Moulin

Will My ex-Wife Get Caught

I don't last 5 minutes in a room with a Capricorn which is strange as i am Taurus sun. My Aries stellium gets twitchy, then the rash appears and i head for the nearest exit! :lol: Mercury rx cj sun? or not?
  13. Moulin

Great quake 8.8 mag chile

Fascinating.. although, this thread is way beyond me now lol I think i'll go back to rectifying my chart :alien:
  14. Moulin

You know that phrase "dogs that bark and dogs that bite"? Same applies to suicide talk. Those that talk about it; rarely, if never do it. All my friends who have committed suicide one never suspected. "suicide talk" is a form of manipulation and narcissism.
  15. Moulin

:) hehe i'm the wrong person to show a pair of scales to - i have a huge Aries stellium! :w00t:
  16. Moulin

No worries... my ex emotional blackmailed me for 10 years and now i just say 'whatever' and ignore him ~ but i do have our kids, and they don't wanna see him so i'm afraid it is a continual process of issue after issue! If you can get custody then you can organize supervised contact between...
  17. Moulin

I am so sorry for what you are going through... i have been through similar for years and i am now in hiding with my kids, from their dad. I can't read horary, sorry although i can say the only piece of advice worth adhering to ~ just don't say, do, write, project any negative or bad words in...
  18. Moulin

I just wanna say this

How awful. There are some really mean people on the internet. I love your Avatar - i have a staffy puppy :)
  19. Moulin

In your opinion, what aspects say you have sex appeal?

Geez Arian Mave, without being vain that description sounds exactly like me! hmmm and i thought i WAS Aries AC :D
  20. Moulin

Does your Sun or Moon indicate a parent's natal placement?

Mr Stellium, May i ask you about my son whom has a very bad relationship with his father who is violent and a bully. My son has sun in sagittarius 12'. In the bounds of venus. His moon is scorpio 8' in the bounds of venus. His father has venus in Aries 4' conjunct mercury, opposing moon 3'...