Search results

1. Sanaqua

Why do many astrologers don't believe in religion?

Junoisuppose, I loved reading your ramblings. I want to particularly expand or discuss a few things that you said. I totally agree with the examples of older astrologers growing up in religious families, the buddist monks and the Indian astrologers. Islam, as you said that prohibits fortune...
  2. Sanaqua

Why do many astrologers don't believe in religion?

The astrologer who has trained and taught me is a Catholic, a strong believer and a man of faith. In fact he taught me astrology while citing references from Catholic faith and Islam. I love his interpretation and 'synthesis' of what planets say. As his idols, he admired and studied Alan Leo and...
  3. Sanaqua

First Saturn Return

Thanks Abby for your response. So, it means that i can expect that i may get settled in life too. Somewhere, i was reading that it cuts out things which are not useful in one's life. I do not about Saturn return since i am 11 months away from it but this feeling has already started developing in...
  4. Sanaqua

First Saturn Return

Dear all, Okay so, I will be going to have my first Saturn Return in months. I want to hear how did you feel when you had your saturn return? From astrologers, i have some questions, i request you that you please take a little time to answer these. 1. Do different people feel differently...
  5. Sanaqua

When there are no aspects..

There are no aspects among all the planets and points in Solar Arcs and Progressions which significantly point to the beginning of a relationship/marriage this year or in the coming years. That's my question. In the past, i have not been lucky, in fact quite unlucky in my relationships and i...
  6. Sanaqua

Simple questions, too much importance

Thanks a lot Rafaella. Sun will apply to exalted Jupiter by a square. I am just noticing that Sun has no good aspects with any planets. I am not trying to make any contact since i did this chart. Let's see what happens. I am trying to keep calm. :) Thanks for your time and advice. I wish and...
  7. Sanaqua

I cling to the past and stay nostalgic for a very long time. I can't help it at all. It is extremely difficult for me to let go things which have been part of my good memories. Be it friendships, old toys, places, homes, schools or people, i am like that. I invest too much energy and emotion in...
  8. Sanaqua

Hi Yuri, Thanks. Sorry couldnt reply you when i replied to Zarathu because for some crazy reasons, my internet was not working. Here, i have a little difference. We have shared an ideal kind of friendship in all these years. I am not looking for play or sexual kind of affinity, i am seriously...
  9. Sanaqua

Thanks Zarathu. I have asked him and offered to discuss many times but it never happens. Infact, i have apologized many times for the things which i don't know that i did. I think, i should be pragmatic now and stop being stupid emotional.
  10. Sanaqua

Zarathu, Means there will be lot of fight and arguments before we come to that point of deciding whether we will have a good friendship again or not? Because apparently we have no contact for almost a month (more than 3 weeks).
  11. Sanaqua

I can't make out anything of the Mars retro or in his detriment too. He is in my sign but detriment. What do you think? Not at all a bad person. One of the best people i have ever met in my life, this is why i hold him so dear and have tried to sort the issues out countless times. Yes, he is not...
  12. Sanaqua

Hi Kaiousei no Senshi, Okay, so that was the mistake. But then, it makes him thinking too much about me. But we are mutually separating, yes, you are right. I do not understand your last point. "What makes it more interesting is that you receive him, but he doesn't seem to be as open to you...
  13. Sanaqua

Hi Yuri, Thanks. It is not a 1st-7th question. I took 1st-11th for us. I am Venus (Libra) in Aqua in my 5th (his 7th). He is Sun (Leo) in Aries, in my 7th. Sun is in term of Venus. But Venus is not in any way in his sign. Though, Mars ruler of Sun is in Libra. But i think, we don't take...
  14. Sanaqua

Hi Zarathu, I understand horary. My question for this chart is "will we be good friends again?". But i am too much confused seeing us in each other's 7th houses. I didn't post the chart because for few last times, i didn't get replies though i needed advice very much. I totally understand...
  15. Sanaqua

Thanks mdinaz, I can PM you my natal. Is it okay?
  16. Sanaqua

I don't have his birth time, so no natal for him. Plus, this is a real bad time with my relationships. But i can't find anything in my prog or solar arcs or any other chart. That's unfortunate and confusing.
  17. Sanaqua

Hello, In the past i have been posting questions but from some time, no one has come up with any responses. This time again, i am not putting up a chart here. But i request the astrologers who have good experience and understanding to answer some of my general questions about this. This is odd...
  18. Sanaqua

Ruchaka dosha and others!

Anyone please?
  19. Sanaqua

Ruchaka dosha and others!

Hello, I know nothing about Vedic astrology and would appreciate if someone answers my questions in terms of vedic astrology. 1. About Ruchaka Dosha: For all the time in the past, i was told by some vedic astrologers and online vedic astrology material available, that I was manglick. As i have...
  20. Sanaqua

2014 - any possibility of a new relationship??

Hello astronewbie, Can i see SR and the natal + progressions for the year 2013? I exactly have gone through the same situation in 2013 and i consider 2013 as worst year of my life till now in terms of relationships and everything. Some very long term relationships which i never even thought...