Search results

1. prefabasbestos

Capricorn Mischief

heh, thanks. I signed up a while ago but I need to post more often.
  2. prefabasbestos

What is your Numerology Number + Sun sign?

I don't think of it as complaining. I was explaining my own observations about myself in relation to this topic so it was confusing to me and seemed kinda dismissive that you were questioning them as a complete stranger on the internet.
  3. prefabasbestos

Capricorn Mischief

And all your posts are extremely condescending and dismissive. edit: :tongue:
  4. prefabasbestos

i'm aware of that.
  5. prefabasbestos

Capricorn Mischief

someone with no substance and very surface based might think that and not realise there's more depth to Capricorn energy.
  6. prefabasbestos

i'm capricorn, my life path number is 6. i have venus conjunct moon in my 6th house and the themes of life path 6 kind of correlate with that but i don't really feel like a nurturing type of person.
  7. prefabasbestos

Capricorn Mischief

I've known a lot of Capricorns that have a whimsical or impish quality. But it's an aura that usually has a certain sincerity and integrity. I've never known one who was like the conservative businessman stereotype. Ivor Cutler, one of my fave poets/artists was a Capricorn Sun, Capricorn Moon...
  8. prefabasbestos

Capricorn Stellium 1988-89 - reach 1st Saturn Return

I have my sun included in this stellium too. I'm quite ready for change. I hope in the future that people can understand Capricorn energy in a more positive light. I dont accept that Capricorn is about being cold and "sociopath"-like.
  9. prefabasbestos

Your Chart Pattern, does it describe you?

Mine is the bucket or fan type. With Jupiter in cancer in 11th as the handle planet. I've thought it might relate to me being an artist and all the opportunities for exhibitions and being part of art things I've gotten though other people looking out for me, I'm really bad at arranging that for...
  10. prefabasbestos

friend's hearing loss

can you see indications of deafness in this chart? my friend's got a mystery sinus illness and lost hearing in her right ear (left is okay). one doctor told her it was this hereditary condition that causes progressive deafness but no one in her family has it and it always affects both ears so...
  11. prefabasbestos

Good chart for artist?

thanks. most birth chart calculators are indicating that jupiter is in opposition with neptune, sun and uranus and saturn is some degrees out of being in opposition with jupiter. i guess that is lucky. but maybe because it's close i would still feel it somewhat? i'm seeing that there's a lot...
  12. prefabasbestos

Good chart for artist?

i guess what i'm doing is abstract, non-representational. i work a lot on intuition and gut feelings. maybe that is out of character for Capricorn.
  13. prefabasbestos

Good chart for artist?

thanks, very interesting. the connection with children is confusing a little. even though the 5th house relates to children there's no involvement with children in my life. i'm queer, i don't have a traditional lifestyle and i don't plan on being a parent. sometimes people will tell me that my...
  14. prefabasbestos

Good chart for artist?

Just wondering on astrologers' opinions. Capricorn heavy and backed with some Aquarian energy. 5th house busyness, maybe this indicates my life objective is to achieve self expression through physical making (Capricorn).
  15. prefabasbestos

it's my chart

thanks, i'm reading all about it now.
  16. prefabasbestos

it's my chart

bumping this up
  17. prefabasbestos

it's my chart

hello. i'm just getting into astrology. it's so interesting because i'm a capricorn but never felt like the description of one. but adding things up with the other aspects of my chart i'm learning, elements of capricorn start to make sense. it's also indicated very exact difficulties i've had in...