fensi88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Goca,
    Would you take a look at my post with the question Will I get the Proj Coor Job? You have been very helpful to me in the past and as I have posted my husband and I are getting desperate for work. Thank you in advance, but don't worry if you are busy. I'll catch you another time.
    All the best,
    Marya
    Oh, Antikythera Mechanisam, thank you so much, hope in next lifetime I will learn Chinese and Vedic astrology also! Thank you once again!
    Candiceaqua, zezeTheone and PaxMercurius thanks for your kind words and compliments! I am very happy if you can learn something new from my posts!
    Dear Guru, I really appreciated your splendie idea in horary, very elegant and straightforward. You do it like a magic and art!
    oh my god!
    how lucky i am :)
    i am lulus / zezeTHEONE
    oww i am one of the follower of you
    iam still trying to study all of your old posts
    and i decide to never have restylane under my eyes.
    thank you for being here, i luv horary only with you GOCA:)
    I've been reading your horary interpretations, and just wanted to thank you for being so prolific and professional with them in your posts! Really inspiring :D
    Hello Goca, Thank you so much for showing me allot and I want to get back into doing what we do best- there were just other stuff as you know that got into the way. I want to give so much to this forum because you have helped me with all the challenges in astrology!
    Dear Tikana,
    Thank you so much for your birthday wishes! I was in village these 3 days and there I have no Internet so I could not write to you, but now I am back, see your greetings and I am very happy that you remeber me! last year you wish me happy year and it really was! Hope this will be happy year too!
    Thanks, thanks, thanks!
    Dear Fensi.. i wish you a very very warm happy birthday! may all your wishes to come true ... hugs and kisses from bankrupt california
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…