S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Nina.

I've only dipped into Neptune so far. Found it fascinating though, and have used the cookbook part to get my thinking going about certain aspects and house placements many times.

I think Barriers and Boundaries is a great one for anyone approaching the Saturn Return, because she deals with Saturn in depth. Saturn - A New Look At An Old Devil is also very good for looking at the particular placements and aspects of Saturn, to help you connect the stuff in Barriers And Boundaries to your own chart. I found Saturn incredibly helpful because Greene gives great insights into each factor before she looks at how it connects with Saturn in the birth chart. I thought Arroyo's Astrology Karma And Transformation was pretty good for Saturn returns and for transits generally.

Feel free to ask if you want a 2nd opinion on how you've interpreted the return, either by starting a thread and sending me a PM to draw my attention to it, or just by PM

Best wishes

Mike
    Hi Nina. I just noticed that this note that I sent to you ages ago was on my visitor message board, so I don't know if you got it or if I got in a muddle and put it in the wrong place. Anyway, here it is again!
    Hi Sequestra. Thanks for your message. I'm glad you got something out of Apollo's Chariot. 'Barriers and Boundaries' is another Liz Greene seminar classic if you're getting a taste for them and if your haven't read it already.

Best wishes

Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…